Part 1

You were now in college. But what happened between your 3 years old to your 21 years old you.
Flashback
After we arrived I started to go to school. All the kids of my neighborhood go to the same school so we all know each other and we all grow up together since then. But the real story of your life start when you were 10. You just came from school and your dad was waiting for you. He seems in a bad mood « hey dad what's up ? » You ask him « I have bad news y/n... » he answers « what happened ? » I said worried « your cousin Lee is ill. He has a cancer. » he explains.
Your cousin is a part of your family who lives in US because you are half Korean and half American and he was a part of American family. Lee has the same age as you and he was your best friend. After a few month your aunt told your dad that Lee need a treatment that exist only in Korea and that he will in come to Korea soon. My dad decide to handle the situation to help his sister. He came with his father and my father helped them always as much as he can even when we didn't have enough money. But my cousin and his father start to live with us and it didn't went well. They were lying all the time saying that my cousin's state is getting better and to reassure my aunt we told her but she said that we lied and that she had the doctor's results that wasn't good. It went like this for 1-2 years. After a while my dad wasn't able to handle it financially and psychologically so he explains the situation but they said that he was selfish. Since then my father didn't talk to his siblings because even the others brothers and sisters were saying that he was lying. We were left alone without any other family. They include me in their arguments and I was only 11 at this time. They wanted me to be mature and always make the right choice even though I wasn't old enough for this situation. After 2 years we learned that he was back to US and he was fine.

I was happy for him even tho he made so much problems in our family and I wasn't able to talk to any of them. On the other side I tried to have a teenager normal life in middle school and I felt in love but all the guys saw as the good friend or the lil sister. It was broken me. But there was this guys from my neighborhood who was 2-3 years older than me. He seems nice and friendly, and he also is my friend older brother. That's was one of the reason I didn't approches him and also I was way to shy.
When I enter high school I tried to be more confident, but guess what it helped me to handle all the high school stuff but it didn't protect me from heartbreak.
At first I decided to not fall for anyone I was tired of all the guys and I was this girl who everyone like and that helped everyone but isn't that much popular. The first and second year went fine I got great friends and we were all in the same class for 3 years so it created a great vibe to our class. But everything change in this third year. Let me explain.
This guy that I found attractive I just drop the idea for a while. And guess what I felt for another guy and here the story. His name was Felix. He was my style, a little bit older, soccer player and really nice. I talked about him to the 2 persons I was the most close one of them was in my class from our first high school class and the other was in my crush class. I did thought that it would go do wrong. In September I decided to send him a message and introduced myself.
• hi! How are you? I know you maybe don't now me, we have sport class together. My name is Y/n
• Hi! Yes I see who you are! Nice to meet you.
Same! So one of my friend is in your class and she told me that you were also half American right?
• Yes that's right! You too?
• Yes I am! I don't see a lot of people like it's a pleasure.

And it went like that. We became friends and found out that we have colon friends too. But one day we were in sport class and my supposed to be best friend felt and I got to bring her to the nurse. We walked through the stadium where Felix was and he saw us. My friend always had that extravagant attitude and always show her a$$ to be frank. And she was playing with that right now. I didn't mind since she always do it but this time it would have consequences. When I went home we learned that my grandma in US was really sick so my dad decide to go. The next day I came back from school and friends came home. I was talking with them since it's been a long time but my phone rang, I look and it was my 'best friend' saying that my crush send her a dm on insta and told me to go see because she gave me her password for some reasons. I thought that she was trustworthy and she did that for me to be able to watch their conversation but as soon as I look it she said to him « go on Snapchat I am more comfortable with it » because she knew I wasn't able to look it. The next day she told me that they talked all night long and that she really liked him. I was really disappointed but I didn't show it.

The next morning I went to school like usually and went back for lunch. When I came back to school it was really early so I was Waiting for my friends to arrive when I got a call from my mom 'your grandma just died...' I was shocked. I gulped and kept my tears back. I told her that I wanted to stay at school because otherwise my state will be worse. I kept my tears as much as I can but after 10 min I went and hid myself and broke down in tears. But my friends saw me and comforted me. I took myself together for the rest of the day and stayed strong. My friends were all with me even my 'BFF'.
After that my dad came back and it was autumn vacation. I don't go to parties because I have strict parents and my friends know that. So during vacation my 'BFF' made a Halloween party and invited my crush. The same night he send me a message:

•hey y/n ! How are you doing?
• I'm fine thanks and you
• I'm great thanks for asking! Wyd?
• Nothing much and you
I was really cold since he became close to my BFF. But then no more connection for me AND him. The next morning he send me another message
• hey sorry for yesterday
•Don't worry I got the same
•Oh ok ! I got something to tell you !
•Ok tell me
But it took him so long to answer that I send a message to my friend
•what does he want
•I don't know I'm in the kitchen cleaning and he is in the living room
He was the last one who stayed from the party and they were both alone and that made me sad. And he finally answer
•ok so me and Luna (my BFF) are dating
I froze in front of my screen. Like she told she didn't know what he wanted to say. She didn't even told me herself and I'm supposed to be her BFF. But I decided to play it cool and be kind because after it's still his choice.
•omg that's great I'm happy for you two
•Oh really you are ?!
•Yeah what wouldn't I?
•Idk...
•i wish you the best and long love story
•Thank you y/n your the best
•You're welcome

After that we went back school and since they were together he became closer to me and we became closer friends but guess what LMAO. my « BFF » send me a message under her bitchy other friend that I don't like pressure saying that :
•Listen y/n you know I like you and all but since I'm dating Felix I don't mind you talk to him and all but not that much you are to close and it's bothering me.
You know what?! I played it cool AGAIN!
•Okay I totally understand I won't do it again.
My behavior was in my favor at this moment even tho I didn't know it but my kind personality helped me and all my TRUE friend also. Like girl you literally stole him from me knowing that I liked him and plus behind my back and now this.
After 2 months she texted me « y/n help me please Felix is ignoring me I don't know why » I send him a message
•hey Félix? How u doin
•Hey. I know she sends you
•Yes she did. What happened
•She talked about me everywhere about personal things and now she play the victim.

To be honest I knew her behavior she always act like that and know she did it with me and him.
•I'm sorry about that. Can I do something
•Thank but don't bother yourself. I know she already hurt you a lot
•Oh don't worry about me I'm used to people who hurt
•I'm sorry for that
•Don't be

And this was their breakup. She caused the end of our friendship without knowing and ruined her relationship that broke our friendship. After this they were fighting for months and I was like a spy saying everything back to Felix for revenge.
After this whole story she still thought that I was still her bestie.
Now I'm in college and you know why I'm a broken person, but also why I became sassy, bitchy and  bold. So here my nowadays story...