Part 3

So after this I was happy because I was motivated to turn the impossible page with jungkook. Like I said I don't go to parties much of the time but since I turned 21 and my parents saw that I'm really mature and responsible they trust me and let me. So a few days after there were a party for the beginning of the year. I was invited and Jennie too. She didn't want to come but I told her that we will go together to support each other. She came home to get ready with me. I made her make and hair and I also choose all her outfit knowing she would put those uglies even for a party and she made mine. We were ready so we went to the address. There we found a lot of people from college but not only juniors there were also seniors students. We enter the mansion and walked around. Then someone called my name «Y/N~AAAH! » I turned around and saw Taehyung waving at me. I took Jennie's hand and went to him.

« Hi Taehyung Oppa! This my bestie Jennie! » I introduce her « Nice to meet you Jennie! » he greets her joyfully « mmh same » she says coldly like always « don't worry she is always like that » I explain to him « haha okay! You look BEAUTIFUL Y/n! You too Jennie! Jungkook is also here do you want to see him? » he asks me. I couldn't say no I will be disrespectful and I can't avoid him for no apparent reason « Thank you! yeah why not » and he took us to meet Jungkook « Jk! Here Y/n came! » he averts him « hey Y/n! How are you ? You look great !» He asks « Hey ! Thank you ! Fine and you? » I ask back « fine thanks! Are you enjoying the party? » « to be honest we just arrived and Taehyung Oppa saw us right away so I don't know yet! » I explain. « I see.. » he simply replies « Do you want to come play true and dare ? » Taehyung suddenly asks « ummm I don't know... » I look at Jennie for an answer. She looks at me and at Jungkook and back to me « Yes we will both » she replies. « Great ! come the others are ready. »

 There was Jimin, Lisa, Wheein and Jin who were already sitting there. We were 8 sitting, since Jin was the oldest he began, he turned the bottle and turn on Jimin, Taehyung best friend. « Okay, Jimin! True or dare? » he asks « Dare! » « Okay! Kiss the girl you like» he asks him. He stands up and went to Jennie. you look to Jennie but she was still with her blank face, you laugh at her face « you want to kiss me ? Huh? »she asks him. He nods to her « mmh I guess it's the game ... go on but take it easy boy » and he grabs her cheeks And kiss her softly but quickly enough not to get her mad. You took a look at her again she was still blank but knowing her you knew she was excited inside. Then Jimin turned the bottle and it felt on Taehyung « Okay bro! True or dare? » he asks with a wink « Dare » he says « do a hickey to the girl of you choice! » he dares him. He stands up and was obviously coming to me, I look up at him and he stares at me « are you okay with it? » he asks politely « go on » I say boldly. He smirks and made me stand up. He took me by my waist and starts to kiss my jawline and went to my neck. When he found my sweet spot he starts sucking there. I hold in my moans because of the people and tried to keep a blank face. But being honest with you, I was enjoying it so bad.

After a few minutes he pulls away and look at me smiling « perfect » he whispers to me, I wink at him and sit back down. He turns the bottle and it falls on Jennie « True or dare ? » he asks her « True. » « who are attracts you here? » he asks her looking at Jimin. « I don't know, I didn't really think about it... maybe , ... no i don't know » she replies I laugh so hard at her behavior. Every start to laugh at her behavior « try at least » at told her « mmh I don't know... Jimin.. » she says nonchalantly and I saw a big smile raising on his face. She turned the bottle and it falls on Lisa « True or dare ? » « True » « do you love someone ? » Jennie ask her « umm ye-yes I do ... » she says shyly « really ?! Who?! » Jin asks curious about it « ummm it's embarrassing... » « say it ! Say it ! Say it! » everyone yell « ok ok it's j-j-Jungkook ... » she says hiding her face « oh really? Thank you... but ummm I'm really sorry Lisa I don't want to hurt you I dont.. I'm sorry » Jungkook apologizes to her « don't be it's not your fault.. I don't mind » she says lowering her head. Then she turns the bottle and it was on Jungkook « True or dare? » « True » « Okay, do you actually love someone? ».

Jungkook took a look at Taehyung and then at you. « i don't think so... »