First kiss or so we think One-shot

Percy closed his eyes for a second,then blew the candle. They cut the cake in half and started eating with their hands. They ate as their stared at the ocean.Everything was quiet as they finished their little meal and licked their fingers.
"We saved the world" Percy corrected.
"And Rachel is the new Oracle,which means she won't be dating anybody." Annabeth said.
"She sounds so happy about it." Leo chuckled. Piper hit him in the shoulder,but smiled. She knew that Annabeth had been jealous of Rachel before she became the Oracle.
"You don't sound disappointed." Percy said.
"Oh,I don't care" Annabeth shrugged.
"Suuurrrreeee,she doesn't." Leo chuckled and Piper and Jason snickered with him.
"Uh-huh" Percy said.
Annabeth turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow "you got something to say,Seaweed brain?"
The three burst out laughing.
"Seaweed brain? Seriously?" Jason asked incredulously.
"HAHAHA!" Leo laughed as Piper smiled beside him.
"You'd probably kick my butt." Percy said.
"You know I'd kick your butt." Annabeth smiled at him.
Percy brushed his hands"When I was at the River Styx,turning invulnerable-"
"He went and swam in the River Styx?" Jason asked,eyes wide.
Piper nodded "I remember Annabeth saying something about that."
"Nico said I had to concentrate on one thing that kept me anchored to the world," Percy said.
Pipers eyes widened"Oh.My.Gods.He saw her"
"What?" The two boys asked.
"He saw her when he was in the River Styx. She's what kept him mortal,alive and in one piece.That's so sweet."
"Oh" the boys said.
"Wait,are you fine Pipes?" Leo asked, putting a hand on her forehead"You're turning into a real Aphrodite girl."
Piper smacked his hand away angrily"No,Im not!" She snapped"Im still a girl so I still find this sweet."
"Yeah?" Annabeth said,keeping her eyes glued to the ocean.
"Then up on Olympus," Percy continued"When they wanted to make me a god and stuff. I kept thinking-"
The three's eyes widened in shock.
"He was offered immortality?" Leo asked,eyes wide.
"Apparently" Jason said,eyes the same as Leo.
"And he turned it down?WHY?" Leo exclaimed.
Piper smiled"for her"
"Oh,you so wanted to" Annabeth said.
"I want it too" Leo said and Piper smacked him on the head.
"Well,maybe a little.but I didn't,because I thought-I didn't want things to stay the same for eternity,because things could always get better." Percy said.
"He kinda has a point" Jason said.
"Yeah,I guess" Leo shrugged.
"And I was thinking-" Percy started.
"Anyone in particular?" Annabeth asked,her voice soft. She was trying not to smile.And was failing terribly.
Percy turned to look at her,and saw her laughing at him"You're laughing at me!" He complained.
"I am not!" Annabeth denied.
"You are so not making this easy for me!" Percy whined more.
This time Annabeth did laugh for real.percy glared at her as she did so.Suddenly she put her arms around his neck.
"I am never,ever going to make things easy for you Seaweed brain.Get used to it."
She then,leaned in and kissed him,full on the lips.he started kissing back.
The three watched them kiss for five minutes and thirty-six seconds,Leo counted.
Then suddenly Clarrise and a bunch of other campers came carrying torchlights.
"Well it's about time!" Clarrise growled at them,making them pull apart,which they didn't look to happy about.they both shot the campers annoyed and angry glares,but it turned into a smile eventually.
"Oh,come on!" Percy complained"Is there no privacy?"
"Nope" Leo said.
"Wouldn't be Camp Half-Blood if there was any privacy" Piper added.
"Got that right!" Jason smiled.
"The lovebirds need to cool off!" Clarrise yelled.
"The canoe lake!" Connor shouted.