First kiss or so we think One-shot

Jason,Piper and leo were walking around camp.they had nothing to do and was bored to death. They were exploring the camp,hoping that they would find something interesting to do,when out of no-where Stoll twins jumped in front of them.
"AAHH!" Leo jumped and fell on his butt.
"Chill dude,it's just us." Travis said.
Leo stood up and dusted off his pants,glaring at the twins.
"So,what do you guys want?" Jason asked.
"Oh nothing," Conner said "We just saw you three walking around camp,looking as bored as ever,and we figured you'd want something to do" he grinned.
"You got any suggestions?" Piper asked.
The twins smiled innocently at her"why yes,yes we do"
"Cool" Leo said"what is it?"
"You ever wonder who Percy Jackson is?" Travis asked. The three nodded.
"You ever wonder how Percy and Annabeth got together?" Conner added.Again,the three nodded.
"Well," Travis whispered,leaning closer"There's a storage room in the big house.it's full of videos and DVD's,showing different techniques and battle strategies.",breaking the
"Now none of those matters to us or you" Connor took over"But what you'd want to see is a DVD labeled 'first kiss or so we think' . It shows Annabeth and Percy's first kiss. Or so we think,as the title says.Anyway,get your butts in there if you want a little excitement in your day."
"And if Chiron asks why you're there,tell him you're searching for strategy DVD's" Travis added as the twins walked away.
The three stood there for seconds,watching the twins retreat.
"So" Leo said,breaking the ice "should we go?" Jason and Piper shrugged.
"Got nothing to do anyway" Jason said and the three headed to the Big House. They stopped at the door and knocked. Chiron trotted over and opened the door with a smile.
"What brings you three here?" H asked calmly.
"Oh,we-uh wanted to see strategy DVD's,Chiron,sir" Leo said awkwardly.
Chiron smiled at them knowingly"you're here to watch that DVD Travis and Connor made aren't you?"
The three blushed and nodded."Very well.It's at the back" Chiron smiled and pointed to a room at the very end of the corridors.
"Thanks" the three muttered and made their way to the room.
They reached the room and opened the door. It had shelves on the walls,full of DVD's and CD's.in the middle was a red sofa.Facing the sofa was a giant T.V. with speakers on it's sides,and a DVD player beside it. The three started searching for a DVD with the title The Stolls told them. They searched for 10 minutes until Piper shouted.
"AHA!" She exclaimed as she raised a DVD with the title written on a piece of white tape. She opened it and set in the DVD player. The three sat down as Leo took the remote and pressed play.