First kiss or so we think One-shot

The screen began to move and it showed images.
It showed Connor Stoll in front of the Camera,with a bunch of campers behind him,Clarrise,Katie,Jake,Malcom,and others,all smiling wildly. Someone tapped Connor on the shoulder,he looked at the camera and smiled.
"Oh hey.Im Connor Stoll,son of Hermes and the man behind the camera is my twin,Travis Stoll." Connor said. The camera moved and showed Travis smiling as he waved at the camera and moved it again to face Connor.
"So anyway,all of us," he gestured to himself and the campers behind him"are here to spy-I mean witness Annabeth Chase,Daughter of Athena and Percy Jackson,Son of Poseidon's first kiss.Or so we think." He smiled and continued"we think that they've kissed before but are to wimpy to admit their oh-so obvious feelings for each other. So every one at camp knows we're doing this except the two lovebirds that will soon be smooching their way into the lake.So if you're new at camp and is watching this,DONT TELL ANNABETH AND PERCY! So we're basically waiting for Erika,my beloved sister to come with Annabeth's Yankee's cap and then the show will begin." And as if on cue a girl with brown hair and blue eyes appeared holding a New York Yankee's Cap.
"Here you go Connor." She smiled at him as she handed over the cap.
"Thanks sis." Connor told her then turned to the camera"let the show begin!"and he put the cap on Travis. Travis pointed the camera downwards,facing his body,but he wasn't there,and so was the camera.He focused the Camera on campers who were grinning and high-fiving. Suddenly a sound came and they looked at the bench with a boy with dark messy hair,sitting on a table alone.Then Annabeth appeared and sat next to him.
Connor smiled at Travis and said"Show time" and Travis got out of the bushes and stood in front of the dark-haired-green-eyed boy and Annabeth.
The Three watched as Annabeth handed the boy a black brick with blue cement.
"Is that supposed to be a cake?" Leo asked and Piper shushed him.
"Happy Birthday" Annabeth said.
The boy stared at her and said"what?"
"It's August 8th,you're birthday,right?" Annabeth said.
He stared at her,obviously stunned that he forgot his own birthday.After a while Annabeth spoke again.
"Make a wish." She said.
"Did you bake it yourself?" Percy asked.
"Tyson helped" Annabeth answered.
"Who?" Leo asked. Jason and Piper just shrugged.
"That explains why it looks like a chocolate brick" Percy said "with extra blue cement"
Annabeth laughed.
The three couldn't help it,and laughed too.