Best Date Ever

Lisa got up from her bed and she tried her very best to not make noise and wake up her sister. Or anyone at home. So she decided to take a shower in the guest's room. Which was kinda close to the master bedroom but not close enough so you can hear what's going on in there. She let her hair down, wore the dress and decided to twirl around and stare at it. After she was ready, she decided to do the same thing that Jungkook did to her to get her revenge.

Message from Lisa:
Jungkook, you ready?

Message from Lisa:
C'mon man! You're taking forever!

Message from Lisa:
If you don't come now then I'll get a cab and come to ur house ❤️

Message from Lisa:
I'm breaking up with you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Message from Kookie:
Stop! I'm in the car and there's lots of traffic. you're so annoying!

Message from Lisa:
See? That's how annoying you were when you woke me up! Revenge really IS sweet!

Jungkook picks Lisa up and he isnt to afraid to go out and open the car door for her since no one's awake. As soon as they get to their destination Jungkook says...

JUNGKOOK: hey I'm gonna need you to get out of the car and close your eyes when I tell you okay?
LISA: o...kay but you already told me where we're going.

Lisa closes her eyes just like how he told her to. While he holds her from the back to make sure that she doesn't hit something or trip and fall. As soon as Jungkook told her to open her eyes, she saw this huge picnic with everything that she loves. But she had to pretend that she didn't like it just to mess with Jungkook.

LISA: it's cool it's chill....
JUNGKOOK: i can tell by the look you're giving me that you love it, just go sit down.
LISA: this is the second date and you already know me so well [laughs]

Lisa and Jungkook both sat on the picnic map and started eating.

LISA: who made all of this food?
JUNGKOOK: oh it was one of my friends. Jin. He's a very good cook.

They were both chatting and having an amazing time together but Jungkook suddenly noticed that Lisa's skirt was just so close to blowing up. He had hoped that it wouldnt show but he kept looking at lisa who was sitting uncomfortably having her hands securing her dress from the front and the back. So he sat next to lisa and whispered to her to make sure no one could hear them, even though they were the only ones sitting there.

JUNGKOOK: hey, follow me.
LISA: what why? I haven't finished eating yet.
JUNGKOOK: me neither but just follow me.

Lisa was dragged by Jungkook to the car and she saw him pull out his hoodie.

JUNGKOOK: go to the restroom and put this on.
LISA: oh now I get it.

Lisa went to the ladies restroom and tied jungkook's hoodie around her waist so her outfit doesn't malfunction.

And it even smells like him. His manly amazing scent that tzuyu was talking about.

Lisa then snaps out after what she had said to herself.

Lisa focus! Ughhh he always distracts me from.... Everything!

JUNGKOOK: hey is everything okay now?
LISA: yes it's not riding up anymore.
JUNGKOOK: good, now we can go back to our picnic.

They both went back to eating and forgetting about everything. It was still a little too early to go to the carnival so they decided to pack up then walk around the park for a little bit.

JUNGKOOK: are you ready to go? It's 4 pm now. We'll get to like 5 if we go now.
LISA: okay let's go now. And if we don't get in then we could watch the sunset!

The two made it there just on time. The sun was setting. It made a beautiful ombre view. It was right behind the huge ferris wheel so they really couldn't see it properly. But besides the sun setting and the ferris wheel, Jungkook was focused on something. It was this huge scary boat ride that swung up sooo high!

JUNGKOOK: ready to go on the boat ride?
LISA: bring it on, scaredy cat! Nothing terrifies me.

They both got on the ride and it started off very calm. It was chill until a few seconds later, it went up high. Lisa was just terrified. She was screaming through the whole thing and Jungkook was too busy laughing at Lisa's horrified face! As soon as the ride ended, lisa gave Jungkook a death glare before exiting the ride and didn't wait for him to get off.

JUNGKOOK: you told me that nothing terrified you! What happened? [laughs]
LISA: let's just go home I'm sick of this!
JUNGKOOK: [laughs] okay I'm sorry. To make it up for you why don't we go on the ferris wheel and eat cotton candy?
LISA: i mean.... I can't say no to cotton candy BUT I'M STILL GETTING YOU BACK!

The two got there cotton candy and they could not stop taking photos! It was so romantic. They were having a perfect time! They went on the ferris wheel, some other rides and took photos. Jungkook was never this happy with a girl. While these two were having a great time, a group of three was spying on them. You guessed it, it was jisoo, Jennie and rosé.

JISOO: okay so I think that I could get dressed in a clown costume, I can scare lisa so she can jump into his arms and have a romantic moment.
JENNIE: it sounds so ridiculous yet so genius at the same time.
ROSÉ: oh oh and then, we can go behind the carnival and light up some fireworks for when they kiss!
JENNIE: your idea isn't too bad either! Let's do it!

Jisoo puts on her clown costume which looks terrifying by the way. And she was carrying a leaf blower in her hand. It wouldn't really do any damage but it would scare her into Jungkook's arms since he's the only one to "protect" her. Lisa was going out of the restroom while Jungkook was just a few steps away from her. Lisa was so distracted by fixing her hair, when jisoo ran up to her in a ridiculous way which scared lisa and caused her to jump onto jungkook screaming.

JUNGKOOK: hey hey chill! It's just a clown from the haunted house! [laughs]
LISA: Jungkook! Did you know about any of this clown thing?
JUNGKOOK: no I seriously didn't! Believe me when I say so.
LISA: well I'm so so sorry for-
[sigh] jumping on you.
JUNGKOOK: it's okay [laughs] you're not heavy to me! And plus I'm still holding onto you no problem.

Lisa let out a chuckle. Then second by second  there eyes were getting closed and their lips were getting closer. As soon as they reached the end lisa kissed Jungkook and he didn't hesitate to kiss back. And as they were, there were fireworks launched everywhere! Not knowing, what they were they both looked at the sky and saw colors popping.

JENNIE: and you didn't even text us about your date! See this is what we've been trying to do all day to get you guys to have a romantic moment. Can't you ever just make a move Jungkook?
LISA: yah! You were in on this?!
ROSÉ: the clown? The fireworks? Exactly!
LISA: Jungkook, these are my best friends, Rosé and Jennie. And... Where's jisoo?
JENNIE: she's changing out of her clown costume. None of us agreed to dress as the clown so she did it and said "you guys are no fun"! [laughs]
LISA: [laughs] classic jisoo!

Jisoo came running after the ladies restroom after lisa. She hopped off Jungkook and started running in circles. Jennie, Rosé and Jungkook were laughing at them nonstop. Then Jennie looks at Jungkook and pats him on the shoulder.

JENNIE: we call them the two crackheads of the group.
JUNGKOOK: i think we all know why!