I'll Wait For You

Tzuyu goes to answer the doorbell and as she opens it she kept blushing from the view that's in front of her. She saw jungkook, all dressed up in a tux. With some flowers. And his long hair running down his forehead. It kinda made him look like a bad boy but still. She couldn't believe her eyes! She never saw jungkook wearing a tuxedo on dates except for the romantic ones.

JUNGKOOK: you look beautiful as always!
TZUYU: I can't take my eyes off of you. Jeon Jungkook, what have you done to me? I've never fallen this much for a guy before.

Jungkook let out a little chuckle showing his bunny smile. That gave tzuyu SHIVERS. She knew that this marriage decision is the best decision ever. Jungkook snapped his fingers out of Tzuyus day dreaming.

TZUYU: oh I'm sorry! Uhh let's go!
JUNGKOOK: we can't now! Jin and Namjoon are still setting up everything. We can't leave now.
TZUYU: oh well in that case, come inside.

Jungkook went inside and lisa had her whole body down on the couch. Not even knowing he was there, she was mindlessly scrolling through her phone. Then tzuyu got her out of her comfort zone.

TZUYU: yah! Sit properly! I wanna sit down ya know.
LISA: okay fine then, bossy. But just so you know, you ruined my comfort zone. It couldve just been easier to sit elsewhere.
JUNGKOOK: tzuyu, come sit next to me. We really wouldn't want to make her step out of her "comfort zone" anyway! [chuckles]
LISA: you're lucky you're my younger sister's polite fiancé. If you weren't, you would be choking on those flowers you bought for her.
TZUYU: both of you stop! [laughs] I'm gonna go to the restroom to finish my makeup. I'll be back!

So it was just both lisa and Jungkook. Trying to do anything but make eye contact. It was like the silence was too loud. Jungkook decided to take a step forward and break the silence.

JUNGKOOK: Hey Lisa. Umm I have to tell you.. Something.
LISA: whats wrong? Is everything okay? Is it about tzuyu? Is she a horrible g-
JUNGKOOK: shhhh..let me continue. Its not about tzuyu. Its about you. So umm, ever since I saw you and got to know you, I noticed something. You weren't like an ordinary girl. You were better.
LISA: jungkook I'm li-
JUNGKOOK: I know you're lisa. And yes I am aware of what I'm saying. And I'm not drunk either. I'm fully conscious. I'll wait for you, lisa. Think about this.

Before lisa could even say a word, Jungkook's phone rang. It was Jin telling him to get ready, cause they finished setting up the date. So he left lisa who had a blank face just standing there. He took a quick glimpse at her before walking away to his girlfriend.

JUNGKOOK: Hey Tzuyu! Are you done yet? They're done setting up the date!
TZUYU: yep I'm done! Let's go!