Get Out Of My Head!

On his way back home, Jungkook called his friend, Namjoon and decided to talk to him about the meeting.

JUNGKOOK: Hey Joon!
NAMJOON: hey jungkook? Are you home yet? How'd it go?
JUNGKOOK: it was amazing! Her parents are very sweet and so is her sister.
NAMJOON: Wait a minute. Tzuyu has a sister?
JUNGKOOK: yeah. I didn't know that she did! She never really talked about her. But that girl, she can make anyone comfortable around her in a matter of seconds!
NAMJOON: her sister is THAT kind? What's her name?
JUNGKOOK: her name is Lisa. And yes she's that kind! And so pretty!
NAMJOON: yo! You're scaring me! Stop! It sounds like you're in love with her sister or something.
JUNGKOOK: I would never fall in love with anyone other than Tzuyu. Don't worry.
NAMJOON: okay then! Call me when you get home safe!
JUNGKOOK: okay bye hyung!

After ending the call with Namjoon, Jungkook let out a huge sigh. And couldn't stop thinking about Lisa. His wife's sister.

Jungkook what has gotten into you!? You're getting married in a few months. Get your shit together! You can't think about another woman other than your fiancé.

He thought to himself. But yet couldn't stop thinking about her adorable smile. Right as he entered his home, he dropped right down on the couch while having his sweaty palm on his face. Then out of nowhere, Jungkook heard a male voice as if a guy was sitting next to him. He looked to the side, and there was actually a man!

JUNGKOOK: Jin? What the heck are you doing here? How did you get into my house!?
JIN: don't ask. Anyways what's wrong? How'd the meeting go?
JUNGKOOK: it was good.
JIN: judging by your tone of voice, it didn't go so well. What seems to be the problem?
JUNGKOOK: Tzuyu's sister! Shes the problem!
And yes she does have one before you ask.
JIN: is her sister horrible?
JUNGKOOK: she's the opposite! She's so kind!
JIN: I don't think that that's a problem jungkook.
JUNGKOOK: She made me feel so comfortable around her parents. And she complimented me alot. And her smile is just perfect.
JIN: what are you saying?
JUNGKOOK: I think that it's pretty obvious what the problem is.
JIN: I don't get it though...
JUNGKOOK: I'M STARTING TO CATCH FEELINGS FOR HER SISTER OKAY? ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?!
JIN: Bingo! Jungkook, you can't fall in love with a girl when you're already engaged to one.
JUNGKOOK: I know but... There's just something about her sister that's so special. She's really not like other girls.
JIN: jungkook, that's dumb. Just go get some rest. Maybe you just feel very tired that's why you're saying these things.
JUNGKOOK: okay thanks hyung. Also btw, get out of my house.
JIN: I MADE A MISTAKE GIVING YOU ADVICE. GO TO BED CHILD!
JUNGKOOK: okay fine.