chapter five

Dedicated to : Sister07 .  I LOVE THE COVER YOU MADE ME! So thanks for that ((:

 ((: HEY GUYS! Im so excited right now BECAUSE I FINALLY HAVE COMPUTER ACCESS. Its been so long (':    . But yeah, im sorry it took so long. Just read the bottom of my Bio and you should understand. Anyways, here you go ((:

Oh also, I know this story isnt very good... /: I sorta had the idea then couldnt figure out how to work the story out. do ya' get me? But anyways, I still like it, and it will get better. Promise :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gulped, "Errr..??"

She just smiled at me mysteriously and motioned for me to sit down on a chair. A chair? I glanced over at the soft bed and realised there was already somebody on it. Damn. Not only was she taking up the cosy mattress, she would also be a listening ear. The last thing I wanted was for my story to get out. Not that I was going to tell my actual story.. Or should I..? No

"Sit, sit." She purred as she patted the seats ugly cushion.

I walked over at sat down slowly. The cushion was not only old and hard, but it was gross and uncomfortable.

"So, how did you know I was going to come here today...? I asked cautiously. She winked but didn't say a word.

Okaaaay? She could cut the act whenever she wanted.

She walked over to the girl on the bed and they spoke in soft whispers. She both looked over at me every known again, but when they realised I was watching, they looked away. I strained my ears, trying to listen in, but I couldn't hear a thing. The girl sat up and walked over to her bag. She grabbed it and walked out without another glance at me. The small click left behind by the doors closing echoed eerily through the silent room.

I looked back at the nurse.

Was it just me or did the room seem colder than usual?

I looked away from her and stared at my feet.

"You can move to the bed now if you would like." Spoke a voice from behinid me. I jumped up off the chair and spun around to face the nurse, my breathing heavy with panic.

How had she ended up standing behind me when two seconds ago she had been right in front of me..?

I nodded nervously and strolled to the bed, dragging my bag along the floor. She chuckled at my reaction.

Once I was positioned on the bed, she pulled up a plastic chair and placed it next to my head. She sat down lightly and crossed her legs, then placed her small hands in her lap.

I scowled.

"How did you know I was going to come here?"  I asked again, this time putting some force behind my words.

Her eyes widened at my tone, like most peoples did whenever I spoke like this. Apparently people just naturally assumed I was a nerd and didn't talk much. Wrong.

She brought her hand up and pushed it forwards so that she was cupping my chin gently. I flinched and jerked out of her grip. She didn't seem to mind my reaction, in fact, she seemed to like it. She didn't drop her hand. Instead, she lifted it to her face and tapped her forehead with her index finger three times. Her eyes glazed over as she watched me, suddenly focusing on nothing at all.

"I had a vision, my dear, that you would come." She whispered almost silently, her voice cracked and spaced out.

Her eyes returned to normal. They seemed to flash as they focused on my face.