Coming home

Savannah

Me and Luke are taking our home and she's going to love it. After we're all settled in we're going to call family to come over but only for an hour or so we don't our daughter to feel to overwhelmed. Ohh also her name is a Spanish name that Luke picked because he loved the name a I did to do her name is carmen I love it so much and hope she does when she's older.

"Baby can you take Carmen she needs changing again" I tell Luke barring in mind he hates changing her say how can a small new born poop so much. "Why do I have to change her I always do it" he wines, "well I've still got mummy hormones and the smell of it makes me nauseous". I tell him. "well I get nauseous too you don't see me going out the room". "Whatever I'll change her little touche".

"Alright Carmens asleep now what should we do whilst we wait for her to wake up." I say walking up to Luke seductively. "I don't know what do you want to do" he replies. I lean up to him an start kissing his neck, "Savannah stop the midwife said we can't have sex or anything like that" he's says groaning. "Come on who cares what they say you know you want to at least join in who says it has to lead anywhere but it wouldn't hurt if it did" "fine only making out ok" "whatever" and we go on a rodeo show let's just say my lips are very swollen and I had to put makeup on my neck.

I'm so in love with family I have amazing husband who has loved me since we were 5 years old, a beautiful daughter who has this incredible baby smile and a dog who is just very hyper and exhausting. I love my family and would never change it for the world.