Positive

Savannah

Lately I have been feeling very nauseous I don't what's going on with me but I might be pregnant.

Me and Luke wanted to wait till we were in our mid 20s so I guess it's a good time to have a baby but it wasn't planned at all I don't know if I want it to be positive or negative when I take a test.

"Luke honey can I talk to you?" I ask him nervously, "yeah of course what is it baby".

Ok here it comes

"I might be pregnant with your baby of course I just know we didn't really start trying I don't know if I am but yeah", all he does is come and hug me. "It's alright we are at the age wanted to have children so if you are pregnant that ok you don't to be worried" he says softly, he's such a good husband. "Ok can you go to the shop real quick and get me a test I don't feel like going out right now if you don't might?" I ask him.

"Of course I don't mind what kind of husband would I be if I said no", "a very bad one" I tell him laughing. He kisses my cheek and makes his way out.

10 minutes later

"I'm back I got two just in case we need to do another one", "Yh that's smart ok let's go to the bathroom" I say pulling him upstairs.

"Ok wait outside whilst I do the test and once I've peed on it I'll come out and thank you for not being grossed out by this I really need someone who is sane right now". "It's alright and your going insane your just unnecessarily panicking".

5 minutes later

"I'VE TAKEN THE TEST AND COMING OUT KNOW!" I yell, "ok you don't have to yell though I'm just on the other side of the door" Luke says. "Sorry" I say opening the door, he sitting on the toilet seat with me on his lap waiting 3 minutes.

3 minutes

"It's time now let's check what it says" Luke says all of a sudden. I get off his lap and we check what it says.

I turn around in shock. "I'm pregnant" I say smiling, Luke picks me up, "oh my gosh, we're pregnant" he says laughing, he kisses me with a little tongue. "I love you and this baby so much"