Party

Luke

After I get home from the movies I took a shower then got ready for 'bed'. (I was actually getting ready to call Savannah and want to be very cute so I gotta do what I gotta do).

Before I called I was making sure what to say in Spanish. I'm Spanish and English and every time I talk in Spanish I see Savannah blush and that's the goal here.

Ok time to FaceTime

One FaceTime:

Luke: hola
Savannah: hello to you too
Luke: ¿disfrutaste tu beso?  (Did you enjoy our kiss?)
Savannah: Luke stop I don't understand
Luke: I know but you find it very attractive so im going to continue.
Savannah: I like your sweatpants
Luke:bueno, si no te gusta mi camiseta, me la puedo quitar(well if you don't like my sweatshirt I can take it off.)
Savannah: knowing you you probably want to take your sweatshirt off
Luke: me lees la menta (you read my mind)
Savannah: as much as I love your Spanish speak English I can't understand you
Luke: ok ok
Luke so do you want to do anything later tomorrow
Savannah: there's this party we could go to
Luke: umm sure but you have to sneak out
Savannah: don't you think I know that
Luke: jeez no need to get sassy Savannah on me
Savannah: sorry
Luke: well if we're going what time am I picking you up
Savannah: at 11:30 and don't be late okay
Luke: sure
Luke: so when are we going to kiss again
Savannah: I'll let you know but soon cuz your lips are soft
Luke: so are yours
Savannah: ok I have to go but I'll see you later bye
Luke: bye I'll send you a picture of me shirtless
Savannah: please don't
Luke: or you can see the live thing
Savannah: bye

Hahaha she makes me blush and laugh so much.

                                    Savannah

I'm just getting ready to go to the party whilst I wait for Luke to pick me up. I'm not going to extreme with clothes just wearing a silk green floral dress, pink cardigan and some white heeled sandals.

As I'm going on my phone I hear tapping on my window I look and see Luke standing on my balcony.
"Hey you look incredible" he tells me, I start blushing. "You don't look to bad your sel-" he cuts me of to kisses me on the lips I kiss back then part are lips.

"Thank you for that but we have to go if we want to make the party.

We arrived at the party and it is definitely an alcohol party. "Let's go in but don't drink because your my ride home." I demand, "sure whatever you say" he replies.

We start walking in and it is very hectic in here and stuffy. I go over to get a drink because I'm not driving. I took it and its vodka but hey why not spice up the party a little.

After half an hour of partying Luke comes over and tells me we have to go but I'm drunk so it's not easy.

"Luke come on let's dance" I say laughing "no Savannah we have to go come on before your parents check on you" he says pulling my arm. " fine fine fine let's go then" I say rolling my eyes.

Finally we get to my house and Luke has to basically carry me up cuz I'm too drunk to climb a ladder. " ok Savannah shhh go in and be quiet" he whispers "I know" I whisper shout back.

Once Luke drives of I start getting changed for bed before my parents check on my they do it every night. It's so annoying. As I'm about to get in bed my phone starts ringing and then my head starts hurting then my mum slams my door open, well so much for being quiet.

"Oh Savannah Ava reine what do you think your doing at 2am in the morning sneaking in like you live on your own, which might i add you don't.

"Im really sorry mummy" I apologise, "don't mummy me we'll talk in the morning ok" she spoke.
"Mhmm" I moan.