Hormones

Luke

I'm being honest when I say this Savannah has the worst hormones ever. I absolutely couldn't say that to her face because she'll probably get me killed but she's a total maniac.

I asked her if she wanted a blanket and she told me and I quote, "so you think I should hide my body know because I'm ugly what am I not pretty" then she got naked and in front of me and started to seduce me and we had sex and after she started crying saying I didn't like it like wth.

I have to take Savannah to the babies doctor appointment to see the babies heart beat of our child I'm going get her 2 hours before because I know Savannah will stall or something. "Savannah come on let's get ready to go to the doctors" "NOOO me and the baby want to sleep I don't see you carrying any babies once you do call me" "please I'll even carry you there just let's go" "FUNE".

                                   Savannah

Luke is literally impossible I asked for peanut butter and jam sandwich and he gave me crunchy peanut butter CRUNCHY what does he want me to choke to death in mean normally I like chunky tu my taste buds our everywhere. He makes me want to strangle him in my sleep.

                                          Luke

Me and Savannah our in the doctors room waiting for the nurse and I really hope she doesn't make a scene because she seems good a the often.

"Hi Savannah I wow you've grown our you ready for you scan" "yeah whatever". I swear she is getting ruder by the day "hey I'm going to the bathroom give me a second" "why know we're about to do the ultrasound" "well mister un suffered penis unless you have a baby kicking you bladder like a football at constant speed I'll be on my way to the toilet". Jeez always the attitude. "Im sorry who are you so nice to her when she's being a complete bitch I mean I love her to bits but she's just getting on my last nerve" I ask the nurse, "oh it's normal I'm used to it so it's fine don't take it personal if you guys want more children you better get used to I'll be right"

"I'm back know we can start oh where did she go?" Savannah says coming back, "oh I think she went to get something" "ok did she flirt with you?" "What no why would you think that" "well I mean you've got a great ass who wouldn't like you" "no way and even if she did I wouldn't have shown any interest" "Yh you know what would happen if you did" finally the nurse comes back in. "Ok let's get this started".