Aiden Swan

• Dedicated to Nathan Gonzalez

Chapter Six:

I haven't talked to Riley since last night. I was not looking forward to going to school today. When the school bus arrived in front of the school, I saw Oliver and Riley, holding hands and kissing. I made a face and Ethan jumps on my back. I fall over and groan. "Thanks for blowing us off. Who's penis were you blowing?" He climbs off me and I smile.

"Your dad's. Since when did Riley and Oliver start getting close?" Ethan laughs.

"THey've been dating for three days now." I scoffed.

"Geez, you wouldn't believe that. Just how much do they kiss?" Ethan nudged me.

"Someone a little, oh, I don't know. Jealous?" I rolled my eyes and walk towards them. Max clears his throat and Riley pulls away from Oliver.

"Hey Aiden," I wave to her. She glances around and I smile at Max.

"How are you doing this morning Max?"

"I'm fine," He muttered. I smile. "Are you lost? Looking for something?"

"Just wanted to say hi to my friends." I say, smiling at him.

"We aren't friends." He said. Oliver lets go of Riley's hand and walks towards me. He's nothing but smiles.

"He's a bit rude, why don't you sit with us at lunch? Ethan said you guys go way back so I know you aren't a bad guy." Then his voice gets lower and he pulls me to the side. He rolls my sleeve up and stares at me. "Stop brusing your beautiful skin Aiden. No one is worth cutting." I slide my sleeve down and walk away. The bell rings and I hurry to class. I hope no one sees the tears that rush down my face.

As I sit in english class, words start to come to me. I grab a pencil and start writing.

Aiden Nicholas Swan

April 3rd, 2012

Dear world,

Why are you filled with sex and drugs? Young teenagers. Not knowing what the meaning of love is. Babies being brought up by babies. I don't understand. You used to be such a beautful and precious thing to look to. The bright and warm sun. The warm chilled breeze. Whenever I step outside, all I smell is smoke. My tears are clouded with things I don't wanna see and my lungs is filled with blood and tears. When are you ever going to change? When are you going to make things alright for me? Why can't I leave Colin? I know he's no good for me. Why can't I be with Riley? God. Riley. She's so fucking beautiful. She makes my heart race and my heart beating faster than a minute. Like Ross Lynch says, 'I can get your heart beating' Sigh. Still. The world needs to change. My life needs help. I want Riley in my life. <3

Someone starts laughing and I quickly slam my notebook shut. "Awe, that's so cute." Abby announces. I glare at her.

"What are you doing here? You dopn't have english yet?" She slides in next to me and smiles.

"You're in love with that Riley girl?" I ignore her. "That's so cute, why don't you date her? Oh, that's right. Cause she's with my boyfriend's brother." I look at her.

"What do you care? You're dating Logan." She smiles and traces a circle on her desk.

"I've also had Callum, Ethan, and Max. I have to finish having the most popular boys in school." I start to laugh at that.

"So, just how many guys have you slept with?" She glared at me. "I bet you are so loose." She grabs me by my shirt. "Listen here, Oliver is the last one I need. Make them break up, or I'll ruin you."

"And if I don't?" She got up as the bell rung.

"You'll see." She said, walking away. I sigh as she walks out the classroom.