Riley Cassandra

Chapter One:

I sat across from Aiden. He was taking apart his camera. He looked so cute, trying to concerate on his parts and pieces. I smile at him and he groans. "What the actual fuck is wrong with this bloody camera?" He demanded. I gasped and snapped out of my daydream.

"What's wrong with it?" I questioned.

"My flash won't work. I saw the problem but I think I only made it worse though." He pushes his camera to the ground. I hear it smash and Aiden just glares at the broken camera lying onthe ground in pieces.

"You shouldn't have broken it. You could have tooken it to go and get fixed."

"I'll buy a new one this weekend. Or after school today." He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at my table of nothing. "Study hall is almost over, you sure you don't have any work you wanna work on?" I nodded, smiling at him. I loved the fact that he cared enough about me to make sure I was doing well in school. I shook my head and he shrugged. "If you say so."

The bell rung three times and I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder. "I can't wait for lunch, I'm so hungry." I muttered. Aiden playfully nudged me.

"Lunch is almost around here. We just have math class and then we can go to lunch." I made a face.

"You know I'm terrible at waiting." He begins to laugh and a banana hits the back of his head.

"Ow, what the bloody fuck?" He groaned. Two boys pass us, laughing and such.

"They seem like retards." I mutter as I pick up the banana and open it.

"Well, at least you have food now." He said. We both laugh. This hour I have english. I love english. We are reading one of my favorite american books. It's called 'James and The Giant Peach' It really is a classic. For me that is. Aiden gives me a quick squeeze as he heads to his art class. "I'll see you after class? Alright darling?" I nod and walk in.

Logan is sitting in my seat. Today he is wearing a white hat over his long beautiful curls. He's talking to a girl with blonde hair and she can't stop giggling. I groan. It's annoying enough, seeing Aiden and Colin giggle and flirt when I'm around. I don't want to deal with it in class. Espeically my favorite class. I walk over to them and tap Logan on the shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me. His eyes are so green. "Logan, you are in my seat, again." I said. He quickly stands up and moves to the side.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to Abby for a little bit here." I force a smile on my face.

"Don't worry about it." I say. Abby looks pissy at me as I take my seat and Logan walks away but I really don't give two shits. I take my seat and pull out my book and begin reading.

Logan comes over to me, a piece of paper in his hands. I expect him to give it to Abby but he hands it to me. I look at it. "What is it?" I questioned, staring at the paper.

"Just read it," He whispered as he headed back towards his seat. I didn't have a clue on what this note meant or what was going on but I opened it anyway and started reading.

Meet me by the basement stairs in twenty minutes. xxx Ethan c:

Abby is looking over my shoulders. I glare at her.

"May I help you?" I questioned. Abby looks away quickly and I throw the note into my book and get up.

"Where are you going?" She hissed as I headed towards the door.

"Going to see Ethan." I said and walked out.

Sneaking out of class is always easy. I get to the basement stairs and wait for Ethan. Ethan is good friends with Aiden. Ethan was quite handsome, he was like a football jock. Well, he is a football jock. He has great skin complextion and his smile was so bright it could knock out the sun and stars. His eyes are a dark brown and his hair is black and adorable looking. He wore glasses just like me. I couldn't lie. Ethan was adorable. He was cute. He was way out my lead though. After a few minutes passed I was suprised to see Aiden and Ethan together. "What exactly are we getting ourselves into?" I questioned as we headed out of the school front doors.