SIXTEEN. DESTINY THE TEENAGE WITCH

Destiny Brennan stayed with her friends, she didn't want to be alone and she knew Julie wanted her there, the teenager didn't go home after the concert, she joined Julie and her family while her mother drove behind them in case of anything and tha...

Destiny Brennan stayed with her friends, she didn't want to be alone and she knew Julie wanted her there, the teenager didn't go home after the concert, she joined Julie and her family while her mother drove behind them in case of anything and that she would wait until Destiny was ready to leave.

The Molina family sang along to Stand Tall as they danced their way to their house, Julie's dad, Ray, complemented on his daughter's performance. "You know, I'd like to thank them for bringing music back into your life."

"I already did" Julie answered. "But I didn't thank you, papi." She said and handed the flower to her younger brother to hug her father.

"Hey Julie, can I talk to you for a second?" Her brother called out, Destiny took steps back letting the moment be private between the members of that family, she glanced up at the clear sky, noticing the stars and how they glowed, a smile appearing on her lips. "Don't ghost me." Those words caught her attention, the way Julie's brother said it, did he know? How did he know?

"Des, come with me, I want to show you something." Julie called out for her friend as they walked down towards the garage. "Thank you, I don't know what you did, but you brought them back to one more performance." Julie smiled at Destiny as they stood face to face on the last step. Destiny had told her what she had done, and that the guys were now on the other side. "I want to thank your mom too, without you two, the guys probably would've been on another place or would've been gone in such a bad shape."

"You're welcome Julie, I just" Destiny sighed deeply, feeling the knot in her throat forming again. "I wish I could've said goodbye you know."

"I know, that's why I brought you here, I know they are gone but at least we can say goodbye and thank them." Julie turned around heading to the doors of the garage, whit teary eyes she opened them, looking around she held Destiny's hand. "I, I know I already said this but, uh" taking a breathe in and out she continued. "Thank you guys."

"Thank you for giving me hope and make me believe in things I never imagined, thank you for bringing me back to life." Destiny said, her eyes stinging with tears.

"You're welcome." A familiar voice was heard in the dark, both Julie and Destiny were confused, the younger girl rushed to turn the lights on, and there they were, the three band members on the floor.

"What? How? I thought," Destiny was confused, the sadness vanished to let confusion in.

"Why, why are you here? I thought, Destiny freed you?" Julie looked back at the girl and turned her attention down to the guys, interrupted by another strong jolt.

"Wait, it doesn't make sense, you were there, performing that must've worked, I said the spell." Destiny mumbled her brain trying to process what had occured and what was happening.

"I guess playing the Oprheum wasn't our unfinished business." Alex said answering Julie's question on how they didn't cross over.

"I don't get it, how did you guys come back to stage and perform?" Destiny asked looking down at the injured band members.