💙65💙

"Farhana."farhat call but the little girl sit in front of the theatre room where her mum was rush in for the past 2hours.

Farhat sit next to the little girl wondering why and how things change in there perfect home,
Apparently farhana ask the security guard to call her uncle hafiz who rush to the house and pick her mother to the hospital, for the past two hours hafiz enter the theatre no one has come out yet, the Amir family are all in the hospital not until armaan called and told them the news of jawahir delivery which apparently the baby boy didn't come out alive and the family members head for the hospital leaving, farhat, grandpa amir and jadwa father(hafiz) behind.

"Is my mummy dieing?"farhana ask  making her mother's best friend to sigh and embrace her.

"Your mummy will be ok,
She is not going to die she will live and watch you growing up into an amazing lady."farhat say and farhana node.

The little girl doze off and fall asleep on her anty chest, farhat take farhana to her husband  inner bedroom in his office and lay her on the bed.

"Grandpa."farhat say and go sit next to him.

"Farhat.
How's farhana doing?"he ask with a heavy breathe and she node.

"She's fine.
Grandpa you need to go home it's getting late i will call you when hafiz comes out of the theatre."farhat say and there grandpa sigh.

"I can't go home knowing jadwa is in there, if she's ok armaan is going to divorce her jadwa has been through alot i don't care wether or not armaan is under a spell I don't care he has to divorce her and she must leave, this type of toxic relationship that will kill her I'm not going to support it."Amir say and farhat node in agreement.

The theatre red bulb turn off making both farhat and there grandfather to stand abruptly as the theatre door open revealing an exhausted hafiz making his wife and grandfather to rush to him.

"How's she?
What happened to her
Is she alright?"they both bombarded the question and hafiz sigh as he head to his office with the two trailing behind him.

"She's fine for now."hafiz. Say once they enter his office as his wife push the door close and his grandfather sit on the chair facing him.

"For now?
What does that mean.
What are we going to do next?"Amir ask and hafiz gulp the case of water his wife give him.

"She will need a heart transplant and very quickly."hafiz say and discard the now empty bottle with a sigh and relax on his chair.

"Ohh that's serious,
Are you doing the transplant here?"Amir ask and hafiz shake his head as the office door open and jadwa dad comes in.

"She's fine uncle don't panick.
I'm taking her to L.A i have a collegeau that performs the best heart transplant i will make some call then maybe end of the month we will leave she will use her medication before then."hafiz say as everyone node in understanding and the inner bedroom door open.

"My baby,
Your mummy is ok she's going to wake up soon."hafiz say and farhana walk inside the office and go stand next to him as he sit her on his lap with a smile.

The family indulge into conversation mostly about jadwa health and armaan household situation.

*****************

Sitting next to her mother farhana stare at her sleeping mother the little girl has been awfully quiet since her mum comes back home from the hospital do everyone insist on jadwa staying at her grandfather house for the main time untill after her surgery but jadwa object and still go back to her husband house saying she won't leave until the day armaan by himself divorce her that's the only day she do give up, it's been a week since She's discharged from the hospital do hafiz told her they would be leaving for Los Angeles in two weeks time jadwa still hoped that her husband would eventually pay attention to her she's been having this eerie dream and jadwa believe she isn't going to make it during the heart transplant.