💜37💜

Unedited.

Two days later.

"Baby how are you feeling?"armaan ask jadwa who's laying on her bed with her stomach on the bed.

"I'm fine ."she grumble with a sigh and sit upright.

"We should go to the hospital,
What if something isn't right with the baby?
Maybe you will need a bed rest."he say worriedly and jadwa shake her head.

"I will be fine, May be is the sugary stuffs I ate at jamals birthday.
You need to hurry up you will be late for work."she say standing up from the bed.

"When i come back we will go to grandpa house to tell them the good news."he say hugging her and she smile.

"I love you."jadwa say with her head on his chest.

"I love you more."he say and she roll her eyes.

"Jawahir and i are going groceries shopping later."she say coming out from his chest.

"Yeah.
She told me i send some money into your account to."armaan say picking his laptop bag and jadwa collect it from him as they exit the bedroom.

Coming down the stairs armaan spot jamila and jawahir in the kitchen making his brow to furrow in confusion, he doesn't understand why and how jawahir become so close with jamila within short period of time, among all his cousin jamila isn't anyone favorite do to her cunning ways armaan hope she isn't trying to use his wife to accomplish one of her unnecessary games.

"Good morning baby."jawahir say and drop the plates in her hand on the dinning table before hugging armaan making him to freeze confuse.

"How was your night?"she ask looking at him and he smile weirdly looking at the short gown she's wearing, he turn his gaze to jadwa but she's busy with her phone by the staircase to notice.

"My night was fine."he say as she drag him to the dinning table and urge him to sit.

"Good morning ya armaan."jamila say from the kitchen.

"Morning mimi.
What are you doing very early in my house?"he ask with his gaze fix on jawahir who's dishing his food half of her chest showing.

"I'm here to stay for some weeks ya hafiz and his family are going on vacation next week."she say and armaan humm in response.

"Good morning jawahir.
You look good."jadwa say sitting next to armaan on the dinning table.

"Morning.
How are you feeling?"jawahir ask looking at jadwa.

"Alhamdulilah."jadwa answer and begin dishing the plantain and eggsauce.

"That's good to hear.
I thought "an samo mana magajin baba ne"jawahir say making armaan to choke on his food and start coughing, jadwa hand him the glass of water.

Once he stop coughing the dinning table become quiet only the creaking of the cutleries, jadwa know jamila is the one manipulating jawahir into doing all this because knowing jawahir she believes she is a very shy girl and rarely speak but this new jawahir is like a replica of jamila which she isn't surprised considering the fact the two has become best of friends since jamal birthday.

"I will get going.
Have a nice day."armaan say and stand up from the chair the atmosphere is to thick with tension for him to eat.

"Bye."jadwa say and jawahir stand up from her chair making armaan to look at her confused, she collect the laptop bag from him with a smile.

"I will just walk you to the door since jadwa is having her breakfast."jawahir say, armaan glance at jadwa who look uninterested about whatever is going on eating her food peacefully making him to sigh.

Armaan doesn't like this new jawahir because as far as he's concerned she's just acting like a slutty bitch he do rather preferred the calm jawahir than what he's seeing right now.

"Why are you doing all this?
What's with the changes?"armaan ask staring at her as he scan her body.

"What do you mean?
Am i not allowed to show love to my husband or what?
I'm doing what evry wife will do to win her husband heart."she say with a shrug.

"Then you aren't getting right.
This isn't the jawahir i admire,
This is.........this is just unlike you and I don't like this new you."armaan say collecting his beg from her.

"Ooh really.
How else will i impress you?
tell me ya armaan.
I have been with you for the past one year you haven't even touch me do you know how painful that is?
Do you?
You promised to do justice among us,
Is this the justice,
I understand that I'm a replacement girl but i deserve to be love because
I love you and everything I'm doing is because i want you to love me back,
Jadwa is pregnant she doesn't even want to have babies now because she doesn't care about you what about me ya armaan.
I love kids, i adore them and i wishe i could have mine but you denied me that, you denied me to become a mother all because you don't want to hurt her."jawahir say and wipe off the tears from her face,she turn to leave but he was quick to hold her by the hand.

"I'm sorry."he say with a weak smile.
"I'm really sorry for making you feel the way i did, for hurting you and making you sad,"he say and hug her trying to soothe her to stop crying.

Armaan hate seeing a lady crying and now that jawahir is crying because of him he feel stupid for hurting her, every single thing she said was right
Just because she's a replacement doesn't mean he shouldn't treat her with love regardless whatever happened she's still his wife and she has equal rights as jadwa.

"I will try my best j i promise."he say with a weak smile making her to smile.

"Thank you."she say and kiss him on the cheek, armaan hesitate for some minutes but kiss her in the forehead.

She bid him goodbye one more time he enter his car and drive out of the house before she head back to the building.

*******************

Coming inside the kitchen to prepare the dinner before there husband comes back from work jadwa stand by the kitchen door confused.

"What are you doing?"she ask jawahir confused entering the kitchen.

"Ohh so i thought since you aren't feeling to well i will just prepare the food for you."jawahir say closing the warmers she dish the food inside.

"That's very good of you but i told you at the groceries shop that i want to cook myself."jadwa say she's starting to get irritated by jawahir weird new behaviors.

"Sorry.
I was just trying to help you."jawahir say with a frown.

"It's fine but please next time when it's my turn to cook don't bother regardless how sick i am i will cook by myself, if i need your help i will let you know."jadwa say picking the plates and take it to the dinning table.

"I prepare couscous for you,
You said you where craving it the groceries shop."jawahir say with a smile opening the bowl of couscous.

Jadwa look at jawahir suspiciously she doesn't want to trust her the fact that jamila is now her bestie makes her even want to question jawahir her sudden change of behavior.

"Ok.
Thank you."jadwa say and collect the delicious looking couscous inside the bowl.

She heard upstairs wondering why jawahir has transformed into a complete different person she hope jamila isn't trying to drag her into her mean lifestyle.

Please comment that's what always motivate me to continue writing..

The higher your comments the more i will update soon.

What's up with the new behavior jawahir?

I love you all.