💜36💜

The next two weeks passed by with a hazy intellect among armaan and his wives, do it was peaceful and everything seems fine in the outside but everyone hold there own personal shit to themselves.

Dishing the noodles her husband requested for in the plate jawahir sing along the song playing in her earphone, she doesn't know what to think about the situation in the house but she care less about that because armaan is nice to her they even sleep on thesame bed and sometimes cuddle.

"Ugghh my night.
How can my night be perfect when we aren't together,
I really, really, really missed you please don't tell me you are staying over there today."armaan voice say from his bedroom making jawahir to stand by the door.

"But it's not fair JD you do know this week i am supposed to be in your room why are you soo mean Mrs armaan fu'ad."he say jawahir feel like screaming and crying she muster some courage and creak the bedroom door open.

"Okay bye.
Jawahir and i will come later insha Allah."armaan say and end the call.

"J we are going out early so we could buy jamal some gifts."armaan say opening the plate of noodles.

"I'm not going anywhere.
Having this weird headache."she grumble and stand up from the chair.

"Why?
It's jamal one year birthday everyone will be there,
You wouldn't missed your only brother son birthday for anything he's your nephew."armaan say and jawahir snort.

"Fine."she say and armaan look at her.

"Did i do anything unknowingly that hurt you?
You can tell me please."armaan say losing his appetite and close the plate of noodles.

Jawahir stare at armaan wondering wether telling him she heard him speaking with jadwa is going to be a right decision but they are his wives it would sound stupid, she massage her forehead with a sigh and shake her head.

"It's nothing, I will just go dress up before you finish eating."she say with a smile and armaan sigh.

"Ok i will wait for you in the garage."he say, jawahir node and leave the bedroom.

Armaan doesn't understand why sometimes jawahir behave weirdly he thinks things are getting better between them jadwa always persuade him and talk to him on the importance of treating each of them equally do it's difficult for him but he is always trying his best.

********************

"Wlh I'm pregnant I don't know how many weeks but i haven't tell ya armaan yet."jadwa say to fadilah as they put the children souvenirs inside the party bag.

"Uhmmm seriously jd you need to keep it to yourself first because jawahir has been in that house for over a year i'm not even sure wether anything has come between she and ya armaan, this is just going to create a misunderstanding i am not sure do just saying my opinion you know her better than i do."fadilah say and jadwa sigh.

"Jawahir isn't like that,
I am always talking to ya armaan about justice between us i don't know wether anything intimate has come between them but he's a man and he can't just go and sleep then leave the next morning it's impossible the girl gather things."jadwa say and fadilah shrug  the front door open and jamila come in making both of them to look at her confused.

"Am i not welcome?
This one you are all looking at me weirdly."she say making both of them to chuckle.

"I'm not used to seeing you early in any event."fadilah say and khadijah,malika,zainab,Danish and samira comes in with the multiple shopping bags.

"Ohhh this one you are here early i hoped you didn't come to ruined anything it's children shit do "karda azo ayi abunda aka saba"zainab say dropping the bag in the parlour where they are sitting.

"Zainab."danish say call his sister in a warning tune and she grumble but didn't say anything.

"Where's the birthday boy?
The event planner did well with the decorations."khadijah say taking a video of the lavish decorated parlor.

"He went to the salon with his dad."fadilah say as she go through the multiple bags.

"Ya danish you didn't collect the T-shirt from the printing place we will soon be done with the souvenirs so we can just add the shirts all together."fadilah say and Danish sigh.

"True.
It completely slip off my mind,
Let me go from there i will go and collect the mugs too."he say standing up, the parlour door open armaan,jawahir, farida and 6 more of there cousins come in.

"Hah this one everyone is coming early there isn't any work to do because everything it's pre order so we will just relax before it's time."fadilah say standing up as Danish and armaan greet.

Jawahir sit next to jamila who's busy with her phone as Armaan sit next to jadwa who's sitting on the carpeted floor of the parlor.

"Good afternoon jawahir."jadwa say from where she's sitting looking at jawahir that's now talking with jamila.

"Afternoon."jawahir reply and jadwa look at her but didn't say anything.

"How is my baby doing?"armaan whisper in jadwa ear and she smile.

"I'm fine how is your day going?"she ask and glance at him the last time she see him was yesterday when he dropped her here in the morning for a sleepover so she could help fadilah with the arrangement.

"Better now that i see you."he say with a smile as he scan the parlour everyone seems busy talking and the two sneak out of the parlour.

*****************
Walking to the garden jamila press her phone to her ear as she speak with her mum, jamila doesn't really love danish but she doesn't have a choice because every time she start admiring someone in the family they will unexpectedly get married to someone else first it was hafiz who married fadilah and now armaan do she know he would never be hers considering the fact that he's wipe by jadwa  since from childhood but she do always keep in mind that she will do everything to seperate them even do he won't marry her.

"Dee but i don't want anyone to know please just promise me you will keep it to yourself."the familiar voice say making jamila to stop and hide among the flowers.

"Why?
jd this is a good news I'm going to be a father, we are having a baby."armaan say excitedly as jamila peek from where she's standing.

"I know but dee why are you treating jawahir that way she's your wife for goodness sake she also want to be a mother, you two have been married for the past one year dee she love you she was there for you when i left you she deserve to be loved back."jadwa say and armaan sigh.

"We've talk about this several times jd i.........

"Just stop, stop ya armaan.
Do you know what everyone will think of me?
They will all think I'm selfish please treat her like your wife even do it's for my sake so that i can get rid of the guilt and maybe everyone will stop talking shit about me, do it because of me for my sake please, she's your wife she's human she have emotions to stop being selfish and inconsiderate."jadwa yell and storm out of the garden making jamila to hide among the flowers as armaan trail behind her.

Drop your comments and votes.