Author's Note (Please Read)

Okay. I am SO SO SO SO sorry about accidently deleting this story, well it;s back up now. Recently I re-read this and realized I didn't specify something like at all...

So, the whole point of my story was that the 'sun disappeared.' and re-reading this story I realized that I didn't like mention that at all. I think I hinted it a couple times, so yeah. plus I edited. A lot. 

So, if you want to reread you can but I don't expect you too. I just wanted to mention that and... yeah. So if you don't re-read it won't be as confusing. 

Another thing I wanted to mention that every view and comment, pm, and anything else means a lot to me! I want to thank my 13 followers! I know that's not a lot to some of you people who have 400, but still it means a lot to me!

I want to specially point out my cousin: @GirlOfManyFandoms_8 ! She is so awesome and this entire story is dedicated to her! She is my editor, friend, cousin, and well... my best texter buddy, who actually decently replies back. She awesome again! And I wanted to mention that the description was written by her, because when I tried I did really bad, so I asked her to do it and she did! So... credit to her! 

Another shoutouts to: @A_Story_Per_Day , @LoveBooks151515 , @Reading_Writing_88 , @Catfoxgirl , 

@Speculaas_Lover , @Ella3029 , @es_may1 @KeefeRealSister , @Marella_Redek300 , @Girls4Greatness 

@ZodiaCaS , and 

Thanks, to my 13 followers!