~ First Wish ~

~-=+=- Based on the original Disney cartoon; 1992 -=+=-~

Carpet came in for a landing in the sandy desert, leaving Katsuki still a bit stunned at the fact he had just flown through the air on a rug. Denki, still in his stewardess outfit from before, handed him a packet of peanuts as they got closer to the ground.

"Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs," he said into a microphone. "Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop." Carpet folded the bottom half of itself into steps and Katsuki and Eijirou went down. "Thank you! Goodbye!" His outfit changed back to normal. "Well how about that, Mr. Doubter?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you sure showed me," he said sarcastically. "Now, about my three wishes."

The genie narrowed his eyes with a gasp. "Am I going deaf or somethin'? Three? You are down to two, my friend."

"Ah, no," Katsuki clicked his teeth, giving Denki a small smirk. "I never actually wished to get out of the cave. You did that on your own." The genie's eyes widened and his jaw dropped - literally - to the ground.

"I can't believe it!" He cried, slapping his forehead. "You really got me. But no more freebies, alright?" He was incredibly embarrassed, but that was actually not the first time that had happened. The genie created a hammock hanging between two trees and laid down on his back.

Katsuki shrugged. "Fair enough." He said that now, but there was a pretty good chance that he would be able to trick the guy later. "So, three wishes. I want them to be good." There were so many different options, too many things to wish for. He might as well get an outside opinion. "What would you wish for?"

Denki raised his eyebrows and sat up in his hammock. "Me? No one's ever asked me that before... Well in my case... Nah, forget it." Katsuki huffed.

"What? Just fucking tell me," he cursed.

Denki sighed, looking down at his hands. "Freedom."

The thief narrowed his eyes. "So, you're a prisoner? Shit. That sucks."

"It's part of the whole 'genie' thing," Denki sighed, getting rid of the hammock, making his voice louder. "Phenomenal cosmic powers," he then shrunk down to the size of a mouse. "Itty bitty living space." He turned back to normal size and looked off to where the sun was sitting in the sky. "But to be free? Not to have to go 'Poof, what do you need? Poof, what do you need?' To be my own master. That would be greater than all the magic and treasures in all the world..." He trailed off and then shook his head. "But what am I talking about? Let's get real, here. It's not gonna happen."

"Why not?" Katsuki grumbled. He felt bad for the guy, sure, but he didn't exactly ask to hear his life story.

Denki sighed. "The only way I get outta this is if my master wishes me out. So, you can guess how often that's happened."

"I'll do it." If someone had asked Katsuki at that exact moment why he had said that, he would have had no idea. Maybe it was because he felt bad for the guy, or maybe it was because he just wanted the guy to shut the hell up and stop complaining. But either way, he knew that no one, no matter how annoying, deserved to be kept as a prisoner. How did he know that? Well, he was a decent fucking person.

Denki rolled his eyes, his head turning into Pinochio's with a long nose. "Yeah right, dude."

Katsuki did not appreciate being made fun of or not being believed. And both of those together just made him more pissed. "I'm fucking serious." He pushed Denki's nose back into his head. "After my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free." He held out his hand for him to shake.