𝕿𝖊𝖓

[10]

[10]

From tomorrow, I'll be
I'll protect you
All day all night

From tomorrow, I'll beI'll protect youAll day all night

-

"Are you sure you don't want to get anything from your house ?" Dion asked the girl beside him. "Nah" She shrugged. "But can we go to Wigdrasil ?" She looked at him with sparkling puppy eyes that he really can't resist. "Why do you want to go there ?"

"I want to say my, goodbyes, byes, farewells, and see yas to my friends. Also, it's been a while since I've seen Wigdrasil. I really want to go but only for a while, is that okay ?"

"Then we'll take the carriage."

"Really !? YAY-" she paused "Wait we can't ride the horse ?"

"It's a long trip so the carriage is better."

"That's okay too I guess ! Let's go Dion ! Let's go Dion ! Let's go Dion !" She whined while impatiently pulling on his arm.

"Okay okay but we can't stay there for too long so say your goodbyes quickly."

"Aww~ what did I do to deserve such a sweet kidnapper ?" (Y/n) cooed.

Dion stared at her for a second before putting a black cloak he got from his closet around (Y/n)'s smaller frame. Once again the cloak still looked big on her even though it was his smallest one, but it did do a good job covering up her extravagant red dress and protecting her from cold. "Wear this cloak and try not to show your face okay ?" He pulled the hood over her head then lightly pat it.

"Okey dokey !" She nodded

-

"Dion are we there yet ?" The impatient girl whined as the carriage ride continues ahead on a long journey to Wigdrasil.

"Its only been 30 minutes. Just get some sleep (y/n), I told you it was going to be a long trip." He replied tiredly with his eyes already closed, trying to get some sleep unlike the hyper energetic girl beside him.