𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨❁୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"When I was younger everyone would always tell me I'm a princess and princesses will always fall in love with a sweet prince charming, so that time I kept wondering why did I fall for the heartless king instead of the prince who I had beside me ?"

"Because you are a queen my love. And if I think about it, everyone would also tell me I'm going to be the next head of the agriche family when I grow up, but here I am right now leaving everything behind to be on the run with the woman I love."

"Well that just proves love isn't as simple as it seems."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

(Y/n) Veritium is the female lead of 'Flower Of A Heart'
a prequel to 'Hell's flower'.

Jumping from one male lead's heart to another. The story starts when lant agriche took and interest in the girl because of her amazing strengths and talents.

He thought if the girl married one of his sons, he will not only have an alliance with the powerful veritiums but also have another usefull dog to serve under him. First he offered his favored child, dion agriche but (f/n) refused saying that he wanted his daughter to marry the kindest gentleman.

Lant thought about it he did have one useless child sierra's son, achille agriche.
'That child will finally make good use of himself.' He thought.

So he offered (f/n) Achille to marry (y/n). (F/n) saw how Achille was truly kind hearted unlike his other brothers and agreed to have his 9 year old daughter and a 14 year old Achille agriche married by the time his daughter turns 18.

But when (y/n) came to meet her fiancée, a young raven haired boy caught her attention, and her heart as well.

After spending 3 years together, she realized that she didn't want to marry achille, she wanted dion. The now 12 year old girl asked her father to call off her engagement with Achille because she liked dion. Her father agreed to call off the engagement but didn't let her be with dion.

Lant was furious he couldn't get his hands on the veritium and he didn't have any more use of his son but he gave him a chance to pass the special test. Achille didn't pass the test, dion was the one who had to kill him.

Imagine how shocked (f/n) was when one of the servants informed him of Achille's death. He knew lant was a mad man but who knew he would even 'dispose' his children as Lant likes to say.

(F/n) was scared of what lant might do to his only daughter and because she really liked the agriches, he was scared she would get herself killed. So he kept her in the castle away from everyone else, only letting sylvia and cassis pedelian come play with her since they were truly good people.

Seeing how close (y/n) and cassis pedelian became over the years, (f/n) and Rischel pedelian agreed to get them married as soon as they both became adults.

Then that incident happened when cassis pedelian was kidnapped by the agriche family. They tortured him and the one who killed him was none other then dion agriche.