𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

[7]

[7]

Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do

Cause it's a beautiful nightWe're looking for something dumb to do

-

"Then (Y/n) Veritium, will you marry me ?"

(Y/n) stood there processing Dion's sudden proposal. It wasn't like the usual romantic proposal scenery. Because, one they were in the middle of a forest surround by dead trees and snow everywhere, and two not to mention the cold zero degree air that was slowly freezing them. It wasn't like any romantic proposals for many reasons honestly It's not a even romantic spot to propose, they just met today after 6 years, they both knew what Dion did, and this was the agriches estate surrounded by beasts and other maniacs we call children.

But who the fuck cares anyway when it's just the two of them alone there. one is a pretty face with abrupt mood swings and the other one is a lonely sociopath who has a fucked up family and a fucked up childhood.

It's not supposed to be romantic for them and yet the sun was still smiling brightly for them.

It was a quick 4 simple word sentence that in the dictionary will tell you simple meanings for each word.

'Will' : to ask for one's quality or state of being prepared to do something.

'You' : used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.

'Marry' : to join in marriage.

'Me' : used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.

In which the answer to that question would so be simple, either be yes or no.

But it's love, it's not simple.

Not for the two messed up adults, Dion Agriche and (Y/n) Veritium. So throw that useless shit called dictionary out the window.