✿Im sorry I didn't mean it!✿

Osanas POV: ¨Raibaru wait-!¨ But before she could finish Raibaru had already ran out of the locker room. ¨Dangit.... I messed up.¨ Osana said to herself as she smashed her hand into her locker. She threw the book in her locker and ran to go find Raibaru. ¨Raibaru! Raibaru where did you go?!¨ Osana yelled out which gave her some un called attention. ¨I think I saw her go that way.¨ A girl with purple twin drills came up and told her pointing towards the gardening shed. ¨Thank you- uh what's your name again?¨ Osana asked. ¨Im Kokona Haruka, and it's no big deal.¨ Kokona said as Osana ran towards the gardening shed thanking her. When she got the the back of the gardening shed she saw Raibaru wiping tears off her face. ¨Raibaru, im so sorry I didn't mean any of it. Im so so so sorry!¨ Osana screaming at her while crying. She bent down and hugged Raibaru. ¨Its ok, I know you didn't mean it. It just hurt to hear...¨ Raibaru said smiling while tears came out of her eyes. Osana hugged her tighter. ¨I was just mad about the book, im sorry...¨ Osana said. ¨Its fine, besides just tell Taro I accidently pushed it in.¨ Raibaru said with a smile on her face. ¨Raibaru I can't let you do that-¨ Osana said. ¨No its fine, he'll be less mad if it was me anyways!¨ Raibaru said cutting her off. ¨We should get to class, here's the rest of my bento since you didn't get to finish your lunch.¨ Osana said. ¨Thanks Osana... Lets go!¨ Raibaru said running towards class making Osana chase her.