✿Tuesday Morning✿

Raibarus POV: ¨Good Morning Osana!¨ Raibaru said with coffee and toast in her hands. ¨Goodmorning Raibaru...¨ Osana said while yawning. ¨I made you breakfast!¨ Raibaru said with a smile on her face. ¨Really? Thanks Raibaru!¨ Osana said. I fed your cat so, you can change in the closet then we can head to school!¨ Raibaru said cheerfully. ¨Ok, you can wait outside. I told Senpai id be here so if he's here, which he probably won't be... Tell him i'll be out in a second!¨ Osana replied. ¨Ok Osana, i'll be outside then.¨ Raibaru said as set down Osanas food and went outside. ¨Guess she was right and Taro is late again.¨ Raibaru thought to herself. ¨Ok, im ready!¨ Osana said while pulling up her sock. ¨Taro isn't here yet should we wait for him?¨ Raibaru said. ¨Yeah, I guess.¨ Osana said. 

A few minutes passed then Taro showed up. ¨TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!¨ Osana yelled at him. ¨Sorry Osana I didn't mean to hold you both back.¨ Taro said. ¨Oh it's not that big of a deal, we were the ones who waited for you anyways.¨ Raibaru said trying to calm down the conflict. ¨Tch, whatever...¨ Osana said. ¨Let's get going so we can have more time to relax at school!¨ Raibaru said as she started walking. 

Once they got to school Raibaru split away from Osana and Taro. ¨Budo! Hey its been forever since we talked hasn't it!¨ Raibaru said ¨Oh hey Raibaru, I missed you.¨ Budo said hugging her in a friendly way. ¨How are things going with Osana?" He asked. ¨Better! Actually I saved her cat last night!¨ She said while smiling. ¨Was it stuck in a tree or something?¨ He asked confused. ¨No, it was being held hostage but that doesn't matter anymore.¨ Raibaru replied. ¨Thats weird but ok. Anyways I gotta take the rest of the club down to the training area, have a nice day Raibaru. And good luck with Osana!¨ He said while running off to catch up with the rest of this club. ¨Thanks Budo!¨ She yelled before walking back downstairs. ¨Hey Ayano!¨ Raibaru said while walking up to her. ¨Oh hey Raibaru.¨ Ayano replied back. ¨So how'd it go?" Ayano asked Raibaru. ¨Really good actually! She was so happy, I think I even caught her blushing!¨ Raibaru explained happily. ¨Oh, thats great.¨ Ayano said. ¨What about you and Senpai?¨ Raibaru asked. ¨Oh it went really well! We talked online, and I even left him a gift and note on his desk this morning.¨ She said with wide eyes a huge smile while blushing. ¨Oh thats wonderful!¨ Raibaru said back happy for her friend. ¨Hey Raibaru! Senpai lended me his sisters book!¨ Osana said while walking in the classroom. Ayano had a scowl on her face. ¨Oh thats uh, cool Osana!¨ Raibaru said trying not to piss Ayano off more. ¨Oh sorry I have to go, I told Kokona id sew her a new uniform. See you guys in class.¨ Ayano said while walking out the door. ¨Im gonna read the book during lunch, you can sit with me if you want!¨ Osana said excitedly. ¨Sure!¨ Raibaru responded. ¨Looks like class is about to start ttyl!¨ Osana said as she pulled out her journal.