✿Raibarus Favors✿

Osanas POV: ¨Ok I understand just please dont hurt my cat!¨ Osana said and sighed as she hung up the phone. When she turned the corner she saw Raibaru peering over listening in. ¨That sounded really serious is something wrong Osana?¨ Raibaru said with a concerned tone. ¨Raibaru I told you it was personal!¨ Osana replied in an upset tone. ¨I know, I was just really worried!¨ Raibaru said with a frown on her face. ¨Its ok, im sorry for yelling at you.¨ She said as she sighed. ¨it doesn't matter, I just want to know whats wrong so I can help you!¨ Osana thought for a second ten dragged her into the girls bathroom. ¨Fine i'll tell you but I dont want anyone else to know!¨ Osana said. ¨I promise I won't tell anyone Osana!¨ Raibaru said kindly. ¨I-i have a stalker...¨ Osana said quietly. ¨Oh my god- thats horrible! You need to call the police and-¨ ¨I can't! He has a hostage..¨ Osana said cutting Raibaru off. ¨He's holding a hostage who is it?!¨ Raibaru said with wide eyes. ¨Your not gonna take me seriously after this... but its my cat.¨ She said. ¨Thats horrible Osana! I know I dont mention this much but im actually very strong... I could-¨ ¨No! I dont want you getting involved Raibaru!¨ Osana said cutting Raibaru off. ¨I swear I wont get myself hurt or in trouble, I just want to help you Osana.¨ Raibaru said with a spark in her eye. ¨You promise you won't get hurt? And also dont let my cat get hurt!¨ Osana said. ¨I promise I wont get hurt, and i'll get your cat back without a scratch!¨ Raibaru said comforting Osana. ¨Also I found your cat phone charm in the maze!¨ Raibaru said with a smile on her face. ¨Really? Thank you so much! I dont know how ill repay you, I mean your gonna save my cat and found my phone charm. You really are the best friend anyone could have!¨ Osana said. ¨Oh dont worry about repaying me.¨ Raibaru said with a light smile. ¨Im gonna go get my phone and put the charm on it, see you later Raibaru!¨ Osana said as she ran off to her locker.