✿ Monday Morning ✿

¨Come on Osana you can do it!¨ Raibaru whispered to herself as she watched her friend Osana talk to her crush. ¨You're such a moron Senpai!¨ Raibaru heard her mutter. Sigh  Osana really needed to be more nice to Taro is she actually prepares to confess to him on Friday.  ¨Huh who is that?¨ Raibaru thought as she saw a girl with a black ponytail watching their conversation from behind a bush. ¨Oh isn't that Ayano Aishi, she's in my class wonder what she's doing.¨ Raibaru thought to herself. Raibaru and Ayano made eye contact then Ayano ran off into the building, Raibaru turned around to see Osana standing right infront of her. ¨Don't you think you were a bit harsh?¨ Raibaru said. ¨Maybe... it's just hard for me to talk normally to him when I think he's catching onto be liking him! I start rambling and yelling at him..¨ She said and sighed. Raibaru wished she could help more but it was hard seeing her crush like another person, she just wanted Osana to see that maybe she doesn't need Taro and that her a Raibaru could be a couple... ¨But that could never happen.¨ Raibaru thought to herself, she'd just have to keep supporting her friend. ¨Wanna check out some clubs? Maybe it will get this all off your mind and you've been thinking about joining a club anyways right?¨ Raibaru said cheerfully to Osana. ¨Yeah that's true... lets go!¨ Osana said and smiled. ¨Maybe i'll go talk to Ayano and see what she was doing, maybe she can help me...¨ Raibaru thought to herself.