MACHO DISGUISE.

Chapter: 81.
******

Wrapping the plastic band around the erect dick took some doing, the length of it becoming incredibly hard and then suddenly flaccid as Keller reacted to the pain to the point where he was overwhelmed by it. One metal ring attached to the band, and the other went around his balls, then the combination lock secured the rings together so that neither could be removed.

The intruder stroked Keller's cock, enjoying the whimpers that escaped the young man. He gripped his hair and pulled his head up as he bent over him. His mouth pressed to the exposed neck.

"Yes, please..." Keller hissed, baring his neck as lips and then teeth grazed his flesh. He moaned, then hissed again, "yes," as the intruder bit down. It was not hard enough to break skin, but it was a claiming, marking bite.

The intruder licked him once more and stood, gathering up his bag in silence. Before leaving the room he released Keller's left hand. He knew it would take the young man a while to fully free himself, so he didn't bother hurrying as he left the room and let himself out of the mansion completely.

A soothing smile graced Owen's face the second he stepped out of the front door, the early morning breeze caressed his exposed skin and heated face and he shook his head, gripping tightly to his bag he walked toward his parked car and unlocked the door. Once he was seated in the driver's seat his eyes sought the windows leading to his lover's bedroom and he smiled again.

"See you soon, angel."

He muttered then drove off into the night.

Keller struggled from the bindings, ripped the mask off, and pulled the earplugs out. He lay there weeping for a while, his soft cries the only sound in the quiet room. The taste of cum coated his lips and he licked it away as he finally got himself under control again. He carefully explored the chastity device, swearing. Knowing that any attempt to get it off would cause pain and would probably be unsuccessful anyway.

It didn't offend him that his intruder had left him unfinished; it was why he craved the man even more. The act of not knowing what would happen, what he was going to do, was a thrill he had craved all his life. He had given up on finding one who would give him what his soul so desperately yearns for and to think that the only boy he had ever truly crushed on for years was just that one person he needs and he didn't even know it until now was funny but mostly overwhelming. Good thing the boy feels the same way about him. He was beyond happy. Moving around once it was morning was going to be a bit challenging but he looked forward to it. His hand slowly brushed across the bite mark he had left and he flinched from the sensation it drove. Remembering that day at the creek when they had laughed at Dylon for the many love bites on his body, he now understood how that felt because, in the morning, he too will be wearing an ugly turtleneck to cover it up till it heals.

Damn, you, Owen.

He hissed, eyes meeting his locked flesh and he yearned for the boy to cuff him yet again.

*********

Morning came rather quickly and Keller went about getting dressed and keeping his movements easy and unsuspicious. Once he got down the stairs, everyone was present except Owen, the house was busy, everyone bustling about, decorating and keeping things in order. His eyes sort Dylon but he didn't find him either but Levon was helping his Dads move things about so he went to him instead.

"Hey," he called once, he approached the busy men.

"Hello, Keller," Mark greeted Dan, nodded towards the boy while Levon clasped a hand around the boy's shoulder, unintentionally brushed past the mark and Keller flinched, stifling a moan.