TASTE ME.

Chapter. 31.
******

Too weak and happy his lover had finally woken up, Dylon found himself squeezed beside Levon and they both slept. It was the best rest he's had since this had all begun. He drifted off into dreamland as smoothly as Levon's body which he was pressed against. 

Dylon had slept for what seemed like forever when he felt something slithering up on him. He jolted awake and as his eyes pried open and his mouth moved to let out a warning yell, Levon's finger pressed softly against his mouth, burning hungry eyes into Dylon's, he whispered. 

"Shhh, it's just me." Dylon felt his eyes flutter shut and his breathing caught in his throat. "I've missed you so much, my love." Dylon whimpered, he could feel his arousal straining against his jeans as it tightened. 

"I-I've missed you too. I was so scared, I waited and prayed that you would wake up soon. I'm so sorry." Dylon felt his eyes leak yet again. With Levon pressing into him like that and lust-filled eyes glaring into his soul as if it would devour him and in truth, he wouldn't mind that. 

He craved him so badly it hurt. 

"It's alright, my love, don't think about it. It's all over now, I can feel you more strongly than I ever have since I found you."  

His voice was so soothing and Dylon relaxed into his embrace immediately. Dylon felt so right, held tight against Levon's body like that. Those gorgeous mesmerizing eyes just inches from Dylon's. He felt completely lost when he looked into Levon's eyes and yet something was in the depth there that he just couldn't fathom, making him feel uneasy; like he knew or felt something that Dylon should know about.

And then his lips were upon Dylon's, at first his touch was light and feathery, touching his lips with tiny butterfly kisses, making him hunger for more. God, he was good at this, moving his tongue along Dylon's lower lip, sucking his lip into his mouth making Dylon's body tremble with lust. His breathing was soon coming in short sharp gasps, Dylon felt shy to touch his body but the temptation to do so was just too strong.

He let his hands move over Levon's head, loving the feel of the curly brown hair falling lightly over his fingertips, scraping his fingernails against Levon's scalp, delighting in feeling a shudder run through his body. He moved his body down under Levon's, wiggling his hips as he did so, hearing him groan as his body pushed against Levon's hard arousal. Levon moved to claim his mouth yet again, the kiss wasn't intended to tease or to be gentle, the kiss was hot, powerful, and absolutely soul-destroying. He trembled inside as Levon's mouth moved over his; the heat and passion derived from that kiss nearly pushed him over the edge he had been teetering on since he could remember. Levon kissed his way along his cheekbone, nipping his earlobe softly, eliciting a breathy moan from his lover's lips.

"I want you... Please..." He begged quietly.

For a moment there Dylon felt as if he was forgetting something. But what it was he forgot, he could not remember for the life of him. 

Dylon was so worried from that single thought that kept his needs from reaching their peaks, something didn't seem right, but as he looked into Levon's eyes he knew he needed him. He needed to feel that feeling of Levon owning him, having him completely. He nodded his head slowly, and he saw something flick in Levon's eyes as he started to ease his shirt over his head, Dylon's breathing quickened as he raised his arms to allow him to shed the material from his body.

He hooked his fingers under the hem of Levon's shirt, not wanting to notice the look in his eyes as he appraised his body; his fingers trembled as he raised his shirt over his head drinking in the sight of his well-defined body. Dylon let out a ragged breath as he noticed the healing scars all over his soulmate's body. He trailed his fingertips across the healing skin, he sat up and looked closer, pressing down the urgent feeling of wanting to kiss every single scar on his beautiful body. He must have looked completely mad, staring at Levon's body, looking into his eyes with a dazed lust-filled expression.