WRONG ACCUSATIONS.

Chapter: 79.
******

Once the audio had finished playing, all was speechless and without a word. Nothing could have prepared them for what they've just listened to. JC didn't seem so surprised since he had listened to the audio a couple of times before coming out but it didn't make it any less hurtful when he saw the flashes of pain cross both Keller and Dylon's eyes, he saw them holding back tears the deeper they went into the recording. 

"None of this makes sense." Keller snapped getting onto his feet and began pacing. "Why wasn't it among the one sent to all of us? Why did you get this especially? Most of all, who made these damn videos and recordings?" 

"Maybe someone who knew about Dalton being a lying bastard and--" Keller was neck-locking Owen the second he called Dalton that and Dylon was beside him in a flash, his eyes bloody and ready to attack and the other men had to get into position as they wouldn't want a fight to break out amongst them.

"Call him that one more fucking time and you would be getting these fist sandwiches, you hear me!" Dylon growled and Owen nodded, his eyes locked on Keller who held him so tightly in a choking grip.

"Yo, chill, I'm sorry, okay. I shouldn't have, I'm really sorry." He panted breathlessly and slowly. Keller let go of his shirt and walked over to stand behind a sofa, Dylon with him.

"I know what the fuck we just heard, I know that was Dalton with Vera but it doesn't matter, I would find him myself and he is going to tell me what the fuck is going on!" Keller yelled and Dylon paced. 

It made Louis uneasy seeing Dylon so angry and he wondered why.

"What if he is responsible for these videos we just received?" Dylon asked. "I mean, Dalton does own a drone, doesn't he, how else could anyone have captured that moment between Vera and Jenny Jean?"

"That's a possibility." Louis agreed.

"Then that means he withheld vital information from the police about Jenny Jean's murder." JC countered.

"For his own selfish gain, I suppose," Arthur added and paused when he saw both Keller and Dylon staring dagger into his head.

"Does it matter why he did it?" Keller demanded angrily. "What matters right now is that he just helped you solve a cold case, now you know who murdered your sister. Go take care of them!" He snapped.

"Let us not forget he also sent you an exclusive tape, to confirm what he had proved and to make you understand he was behind all of this, didn't it make you wonder why he would go to such length knowing he would get in trouble if he got involved?" 

Again Louis saw meaning to his lover's words and when he looked towards JC he saw the man reasoning to his words as well.

"You said you saw Denis, my love, and nobody has seen or heard from him since then, we need to find him, and Dalton as well and as for you JC, I think you have an arrest to make, both Mayor and his daughter have played dirty and thank God to whoever is responsible for these recording, you have gotten the last piece to your puzzle, go solve that and leave Dalton to us." 

"Sure, but be careful--" 

"Thanks, but even in the recording, we all heard he clearly didn't support Vera for hurting me the way she did, that wasn't part of their agreement so I couldn't entirely blame him for that part." Keller nodded in agreement to his best friend and together both boys walked away into the kitchen leaving the others to settle their mess, they needed to track their best friend. 

*******

"I don't believe Dalton would betray us this way." Keller burst out in tears once they were alone.