CHOICES HE MADE.

Chapter Four.
***~~***

Dylon has made quite terrible choices in his lifetime but none as bad as the one he made three days ago. Of course, he didn't feel the pain from the forks but it had ended him in a hospital which frightened his family especially his sister who has been emotionally blackmailing him ever since. She's told him countless times how he hated her and he was left with trying to prove her wrong. 

He loves his family so much but he just couldn't help these unexplainable sick feelings he constantly gets from the inside. Neither can he figure out from whence they emerged, to begin with. 

He had returned home from the hospital and skipped school two days which added to the magnitude of the entire situation.

He was a fool.

Where does his pain go if he doesn't feel them?

How long was he supposed to live like this? 

He could be gravely injured and dying and he wouldn't even notice until he's dead.

That is no life.

He wanted an end to it.

The look on his mother's face when he had returned home bleeding nonstop was a portrait he wouldn't be unseeing anytime soon.

He could clearly see the disappointment but most strongly he felt the betrayal that lies visibly within her tear-filled eyes. 

"After all we have told you! After all, we have lectured you on your health issues! You dare do this to us?!" 

Her words hunt him still.

It was three days ago but he could still hear the broken voice of his mother as she cried while they drove him to the hospital. 

His father just didn't understand what was wrong with him anymore or why he had suddenly decided to ignore his well-being as if it wasn't important and in truth, Dylon doesn't seem to find the importance of this meaningless life. 

"What is the matter with you, son? Is something troubling you? You can always tell me anything, you do realize that, don't you?" 

His father's concerned word filled his heart and it ached more for the pain he has caused those who loved him the most. 

********

DJ was lost as he didn't know how to begin helping his son. It was bad enough he was born this way but it would be much worse if the boy didn't take this matter seriously and ended up harming himself in a much more permanent manner. 

What bothered him the most was his past life and how he kept away from everyone and hid what troubled him the most until it was near too late yet, somehow Louis had seen through the dark glass, shoving and breaking down the bricks he had built faultlessly around his emotions until he discovered what killed him and brought him back to life. 

DJ missed his brother dearly, if only he didn't die along with their father then perhaps he would have discovered what troubled his son too and helped him. 

But there was no Louis, he died alongside the love of his life, leaving him bare and vulnerable. He has tried to live his life the best he could, he tried to be a good father to his children but it seems he was failing woefully in all. The outcome of his son was evident enough.