the meeting

I was awoken by something that was moaning and moving beneath my head. When I opened my eyes and looked where the sound came from, I saw I was still sitting on the balcony of the fortress. "Did I wake you, princess? I was having some cramp in my arm, your head is quite heavy." he laughed. "No, no don't worry about it! How long have I been sleeping?" "Euhm, I think it's been 5 hours..." "What 5 hours?! Caspian you have betters to do! I'm so sorry! I didn't want you to keep you from your responsibilities, god I'm so sorry!" I said freaking out "Hey hey, relax" he said while he cupped my face "it's okay, I loved every second of it. By the way, you helped me." "How so?" I said curiously

"Normally I can't think straight in these situations, there is never peace in my head. But now, sitting here these 5 hours with you brought peace in my head." "Thanks Cas" I said while hugging him. He returned the hug and when we both pulled away, our lips were so close I couldn't stop thinking about kissing him.

God, this dude is hot. I'm so falling for him

And as if he read my thoughts he leaned in to kiss me, our lips were about to touch when suddenly we were interrupted " Uhum" Ed said awkwardly " Peter has questioned a meeting, he wants us to discuss battle plans." "Okay Ed, we'll be there in a second" Caspian said getting up, he gave me his hand and helped me up. Edmund still looked awkwardly between us, after he left we both had a laughter attack. We couldn't stop laughing for almost a few minutes! We arrived in the room with the stone table and my siblings, the centaurs, the minotaur's, Trufflehunter and Reepicheep were all gathered around the stone table. " Not that my sister and Caspian are here we can begin this meeting." Peter said. "It's only a matter of time. Miraz' men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle." Reepicheep answered first " What do you propose we do, Sire?" Both Caspian and Peter walked forwards "We-" began saying at the same time as Peter said "Our-". Peter looked at Caspian angrily and eventually Caspian conceded. I was going to say something about it but Caspian nodded at me telling it was fine, he came and stood next to me. "Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us." Peter began. " But that's impossible, no one has ever that castle!" Caspian yelled in disbelief. "There's always a first time!" Peter snapped back. I had enough of his childish behaviour " Stop it Peter, I think we should listen to the person that has lived in that castle for their whole life and who knows every millimetre of it!" I said frustrated. "Please sister, what do you know about battle plans? You're a girl!" He said trying to belittle me "Don't you dare doubt me!" I said while flicking one off my daggers really close next to his ear. He was angry but I good also see some guilt in his eyes. "We'll have the element of surprise" Trumpkin said breaking the tense silence. "But we have the advantage here" Caspian pleaded. "If we dig in, we could probably hold them off indefinitely." Susan said defending Caspian and me. I mouthed thank you to her, I always appreciate the support of my sister. This meeting went on for another hour but soon we realised Peter would go anyway, with or without it. There was no point in further discussion and as I and Su didn't want him to go alone we both agreed on the raid.

What a stupid ass idea