battleplans

When I entered the fortress I had a weird feeling in my gut, it felt cold. My first instinct was to find Caspian, I figured he would be in the meeting room so that's where I went. When I approached the room I could hear some kind of chanting.

Oooh, this isn't good...

I know I've should've waited for backup but I couldn't stop wondering if Caspian was in danger so I decided to enter without waiting for backup. There was some kind of witch standing in a wall of ice reaching her hand for him, I knew this was bad. My presence didn't seemed to go unnoticed, a kind of werewolf-thing tried to attack me but he wasn't fast enough. I got my dagger from my boot and cut his leg, he was now crying out in pain. I didn't kill him though, I just wanted to injure it so it wouldn't do any further harm to anyone. I went to Caspian and pushed him over to the side, he fell on a pile of rocks. "Leave him alone you wicked white marshmallow! What the fuck do you think you're doing?". The witch laughed at me "You're a feisty little thing! How adorable, who are you?" "None of your business!" "Ow it doesn't matter my dear, come on, one drop of your blood and you'll set me free. Come on darling, you know you can't win this war alone." "There is no way, you little bitch!" "You know your little prince can't do this alone! One drop and it's all over!" "Leave him out of it!" "Ow, did I hit a sensitive spot, my dear?". I was losing my shit "Leave her alone!" Peter said as he pushed me on the side, I fell on top of Caspian.

Of course I did

"How are you doing princess, are you comfy like this" He smirked at me

" Ow my prince I am very comfy"

"Did you just called the most feared witch of Narnia a wicked white marshmallow?!" He said realising what just happened

"Uhm, I did I guess. But how on earth was I supposed to know she was the white witch?!"

"Even if your life is in danger, you're sassy." He chuckled as he caressed my face.

" Ow my prince, just admit it. You like it!" He chuckled even more "Yes I do, I love you Maria" he whispered. I smiled "I love you to Cas" he looked at me in disbelief "What did you just say?!" I chuckled " I love you to my prince, I wanted to tell you in the castle but I didn't get the chance." He picked me up so now we're both on our feet, he leaned in to kiss me "Wait Cas, what if somebody sees us? They're all still here" I said pointing to the empty room. He laughed at me "Who exactly is going to see us, princess?" "Oh shut up!" I said as I leaned in to kiss him. He returned the kiss very quickly and passionately, I felt like I was on fire.

Dear God, this man is a good kisser

I pulled out of the kiss to catch my breath, he looked at me confused "Don't worry Cas, I just had to catch my breath!" "I hope you've had enough princess" He said while pulling me back into a deep and passionate kiss, even more passionate than the last one. After a couple of minutes, we both pulled away "Wow, that was.." "amazing" he continued. "Uhu, it was an amazing first kiss, my prince." I chuckled, he looked at me in disbelief "That was your first kiss?!" "Yup, but trust me, prince. You didn't disappoint me." I smirked "I'm glad you liked it, princess, so did I" " Let's go Cas, I'm sure we're already being missed." Caspian nodded and we both walked out the room but to my surprise, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him surprised "What?" he said, "I have to let everyone know you're my princess." I chuckled "Looks like someone is a little bit greedy"

We walked into the main room that now functioned as weaponry. "Where have you been?" Lucy said as she and Susan were walking towards me but they started chuckling once they saw me holding hands with the prince. "I guess there's your answer Lu." "Oh shut up, both of you" I laughed at them. Suddenly Edmund ran up to us with a worried expression on his face "You better come quickly" I looked at Caspian who also wore a worried expression. We all ran after Edmund who led us to the balcony, we were joined by the rest of the Narnian army. I felt my face tensing up, there it was the Telmarine army with more soldiers than I could ever imagine. "Don't worry princess, I won't let them harm you" Caspian whispered in my ear. "Let every one gather in the meeting room" Peter said. "Maria, can I have a word please?" Caspian said with a worried expression. "Sure," I said while following him into a private room "What's wrong Cas". He took my hand "I want you to sit this one out Maria, I don't want you to get hurt." "Oh hell no, you know I can't do that" "Then promise me you'll not get hurt Maria" "Fine, then promise me the same Cas" "You know I can't promise you that." "Why not?" "Because they need me" "I need you, I love you" "I love you too" "Than it's simple we'll fight together." He smirked at me "In that case follow me princess." I did as I was told and followed him into the weaponry "Here princess" he said as he handed me an armour "I let it made for you, I can't lose you again. With this on you'll be safe, it's made from the strongest material on earth. Plus it matches your daggers and your bracelet." He smiled at me "I love it Cas, it's beautiful" He smiled at me "May I?" he said while motioning at the armour. "Of course you can my prince!" I chuckled as he putted the armour on me, I felt my skin shiver under his touch and so did he. He spun me around and pulled me into a long and passionate kiss. "Let's go Cas, your people are awaiting you." "Correction Maria, our people." He smiled at me and I felt my heart jump in my chest.