Chapter 7: Confessing that you're my mate

Last Time

Their faces came closer to each other until…

Nobody’s POV

‘NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?’ Lucy screamed while pushing the dragon slayer off her. The salmon haired boy just grinned.

‘At least I made you stop crying’ he gave the blonde a hug and got serious again ‘Luce don’t forget that you’re important to me kay? You have plenty of things that Lisanna doesn’t have so you don’t have to put yourself down.’ They hugged each other for a few minutes until Natsu broke the hug.

‘I’m going back to the guild Luce see ya tomorrow!’ he said before he jumped through the window and began running to the guild. The celestial blonde just watched her best friend run down the street before she went to sleep.

Natsu POV

That was a close one. IDIOT! Mavis I can’t believe I was planning on kissing Lucy. She can’t know I like her. Thank Lucy for bringing me back to reality before I did something stupid. But I would have liked it if we had actually kissed. Her lips look so soft. I need to stop thinking like that serious if I go on with this I’ll become a pervert. Because I can think about much more things than her lips. Here we go again. Mavis I really need to stop doing that or I will become like Popsicle. When I got to the guild all the members were there. What’s going on here? I can feel something bad happening…… for me.

‘Natsu-san how did it go?’ Wendy came up to me while smiling brightly with hope.

‘Great Happy isn’t mad at me anymore and Lucy forgave me for ignoring her.’ I gave her my signature smile. I was happy to have my best friends back.

‘Anything more?’ she asked curiously.

‘Nope that was everything why?’  At first she looked sad then she frowned and then she had an anger marc on her head. Bipolar much?

‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING MORE!?’ she screamed while crying anime tears.

‘Wendy what do you mean nothing more I just told you everything that happened.’

‘B-but why didn’t you tell her she’s your mate!? That’s the reason I send you to her how do you think Nalu is supposed to happen now!?’ I just sweat dropped.

‘First of all you’re acting like Mira when she’s matchmaking.’

‘I can hear you and I’m always matchmaking.’ screamed Mira from behind the bar.

‘Second she isn’t my mate Wendy so I don’t know how you came up with that idea.’ I lied but I think I only brought up Wendy’s matchmaker devil side because the wind in the guild hall was acting weird.

‘Natsu Dragneel everybody in this fricking guild hall knows you have feelings for her so why are you lying TO ME!?’ Suddenly Mira came up to us with a devilish smile. I gulped.

‘Natsu I’m going to let you see how many people think you and Lucy would make a good couple.’ She stood on a table and gathered everyone’s attention.

‘Okay people it’s time to make a decision about Nalu or Nali! Nalu fangirls/fanboys please stay on the right side. Nali fangirls/fanboys please stay on the left side.’ When she was done with her announcement every guild member was running to the side of their favorite ship. In the end almost all of the guild members stood on the right side, the Nalu side. I could feel my face heating up. Only 5 members stood on the left side, the Nali side.

‘You see how much people ship Nalu Natsu?’ Mira asked.

‘Yes I can see it Mira.’

‘THEN WHY AREN’T YOU DATING!?’ And the matchmaker devil came out. Everyone started to surround me while asking me the same questions over and over again. Most were about why I didn’t just admit my feelings. If they knew I already knew my feelings. I know since a long time I love Lucy. She rubbed too much intelligence on me I think. They just kept asking questions and I just kept silent until Erza was done with the situation. She pushed everyone aside and was now standing right in front of me. But instead of an angry expression she had a soft expression on her face.

‘Natsu why do you keep denying your feelings?’ she asked while smiling at me sweetly. Erza’s maybe scary as hell sometimes but she’s always there to help or listen to you when you need it and that’s one of the things that makes her a good friend. I guess I can’t lie to her and if I did she would beat me up *shivers*.

‘I don’t deny them Erza I already know how I feel.’ I said in a low voice while my bangs were covering my eyes.

‘What’s holding you back Natsu?’ she asked again still smiling.

‘Yeah what the hell flame brain just tell her!’ Ice princess screamed.

‘FINALLY NALU WILL HAPPEN!’ Mira said before she fainted from happiness knowing I realized my feeling. And there were a few more guild members acting as complete weirdoes. I got annoyed because that wasn’t going to happen and it only let me feel pain.

‘CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN OKAY!’ I snapped there for a moment.

‘Natsu why not?’ Erza asked again but was now dead serious still smiling sweetly but dead serious. It was silent for a few minutes until I decided to tell them. This situation was already a mess so why not?

‘I don’t deserve her that’s why.’ My bangs were still covering my face so nobody could see the hurt look in my eyes. I really think Lucy rubbed intelligence off on me. The guild members were just staring at me in shock for thinking like that. I didn’t blame them I was the one that normally never gave up on nothing. But Lucy was different and she deserved the best.

‘Natsu-san what do you mean you don’t deserve her?’ I just told them everything because I really needed to tell somebody and they were my family after all.

‘We got to be honest. I’m dumb. I’m an idiot and a complete dense person. Heck I can’t even read on a normal level. In the end I never manage to keep her safe ‘cause she always disappear or gets hurt after all. Compared to me she’s like perfection. She’s kind, smart and beautiful. I mean she could have a prince if she would want to. Besides that she is a strong wizard with magic that first is very pretty and second doesn’t burn everything that it touches. So honestly I think she deserves better than what I have to offer her.’ When I was done talking almost every guild member was crying or fighting the tears because of my touching speech. But there was one new presence in the guild hall. The blonde just stood there smiling at all of us but mainly focusing her eyes on me. Our eyes made contact and it was like the whole world didn’t matter anymore. She walked a few steps forward so the shadows weren’t covering her body anymore.

‘You really are an idiot aren’t you?’ she said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

Here's chapter 7^-^. Hope u liked it. Will Happy finally have his happy family? Next Chapter 8: Happy's happy family.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot.

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x