Chapter 1: Disaster

Happy POV

Natsu and I are now going to Lucy’s apartment. I like it when we spend time with Lucy. The three of us are pretty close. Natsu always is really happy when Lucy is with us and I like that side of Natsu. One day I hope Lucy can be my mom. I know it sounds weird. But Lisanna never really felt as a mom to me. It’s true that she and Natsu raised me together and everything but it isn’t the same. I want Lucy as my mom. Oh Mavis if you love me please let it come true. Besides Lucy always gives me a lot of fish. But that’s not the only thing why of course. Lucy always is there for me when I need her. She gives me advice about Charles and helps me a lot. That’s why she would be the perfect mom. And we already are close with each other. I snapped out of my thoughts when Natsu called me.

‘Happy c’mon we have to scare Luce.’

‘Aye sir!’ We entered through the window but Lucy was already awake.

‘You guys really think I would fall for the same joke twice?’ She said with a smile.

Lucy knows us to well. You see another reason why she should be my mom.

‘Man, you’re no fun Luce.’ Natsu whined.

‘What you want.’ Lucy rolled her eyes but she was still smiling.

‘Well are we going to the guild or not?’ Lucy asked.

‘AYE SIR!’ Natsu and I said.

*Time skip: At the guild*

We finally arrived. I looked around for Charles. I wanted to give her some fish. There she was sitting at a table with Wendy.

‘Charles do you want some fish?’ I asked and showed her the fish.

‘No for the thousands time I don’t want fish Happy.’ She replayed annoyed. Man why don’t Charles like me? I went to were Natsu and Lucy were sitting. I sat down and ate some fish. Natsu and Lucy were talking about some random stuff but I didn’t really listen because I was too busy with my fish. Suddenly Lisanna came up to us. What does she wants? An: Happy does not hate Lisanna for if you were thinking that.

‘Hey Natsu can we talk?’

‘Sure Liss.’ The two of them walked away and me and Lucy began to talk.

‘What do you think they wanted to talk about Lushee?’ I asked the blonde.

‘How am I supposed to now?’

‘I don’t know.’ Lucy just sweat-dropped.

Lisanna and Natsu came back. Wait! What is that. I looked closely at them and saw the most horrible thing ever. The thing I have feared from the start. They were holding hands. That only means one thing.

‘Minna, I and Natsu are now a couple!’ Lisanna said happily.  I stood there in shock. This can’t be happening. I looked up at Lucy but she had it worse. Her eyes were wide from the shock and I swear I could see tears forming but she managed to keep them in. Instead she walked to Natsu and Lisanna and did the thing that I didn’t want her to do.

‘I’m really happy for you guys.’ She gave them a smile and they smiled at her in return. It was logic Lisanna and Lucy are best friends. But this wasn’t what I wanted. How the hell do I make Lucy my mom now!? Lucy is going home now and I know why. I’m maybe Natsu’s exceed but I’m not as dumb as he can be. I have to bring my happy family back together even if it’s the last thing I do. 

----------------------------------------

Hey minna,

Well here is chapter 1. Did you guys like it? What will hapen now to Happy's dream? next Chapter 2: Desperate.

Until next time^-^

-Sashax_x