Chapter 6: Getting my best friend back

Natsu POV

Mavis where is Happy!? I've searched for him in every place I think he could be. I need to find him. Brain please let me think for one more time. Thinking. Thinking. Processing data. One answer found: Lucy's apartment. Mavis why didn't I think of that sooner? I ran as fast as I could to Lucy's apartment.

*Time skip: Outside Lucy apartment*

I feel so nervous. Wait why? I always barge into her apartment. Oh I know the reason. She and Happy probably hate me right now. Especially Happy. Well here goes nothing. I climbed up and entered her window. When I landed on Lucy's bed I felt two people looking at me. Lucy stood there with a shocked face not knowing what I was doing there and Happy was surrounded by a really dark aura.

'H-hey guys.' I said nervously I didn't really know how they were going to respond.

'Do you need anything Natsu?' Lucy asked but she didn't look at me.

'If you don't you can leave.' Happy said.

'H-Happy!?'

'What?' He asked innocently.

'HAPPY STOP ACTING LIKE THAT!' I screamed.

'Like what?' Mavis he's pissing me off. This is the treatment I get for having a girlfriend.

'Like you don't care about me anymore. We still are family you know.'

'C-could you please fight somewhere else please I want to be alone in MY house.' Lucy said but still didn't look at me.

'Sorry Luce but the three of us are not going to leave this apartment until we have solved our problem.' I'm fired up now!

'I don't have a problem Natsu so you can go now.' This time Lucy looked at me but she still avoided my eyes.

'You just have proved that there's a problem Luce.'

'COULD YOU PLEASE STOP CALLING ME LUCE!? MY NAME IS LUCY!'

'NO I DON'T WANT TO SO YOU SIT THERE AND LISTEN TO MY STORY AND I'LL ONLY LEAVE THIS APPARTMANT WHEN WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AGAIN!' I screamed on top of my lungs. I think I scared her because she sat right after I finished and was shacking a bit. At least I got her to listen.

'Natsu why can't you just leave us alone? I thought you had a girlfriend to comfort.' Happy joined the conversation again.

'Who said I had a girlfriend?' Happy and Lucy looked at me with shocked faces. Well Happy's face was like he had heard about a miracle.

'REALLY!?' Happy and Lucy exclaimed both with their own emotions.

'Why?' Lucy asked looking at me straight in the eye.

'Why what?' I didn't really understand her question. She just sighed.

'Why did you break up with her?'

'Wendy.' I answered.

'Wendy?' Happy and Lucy were both confused right now. At least I'm not the one that is confused for once.

'Wendy made me realize a mistake I made that's all.'

'She screamed at you didn't she?' Lucy said while smiling evilly like she enjoyed the thought of it.

'How do you know!?' She just snickered.

'I'm a girl so I spend a lot of time with Wendy.' It's logical if you think about it. Happy was still dancing from happiness in front of me.

'Geez Happy is it that wonderful that I broke up with Lisanna?' (He didn't really break up with Lisanna but you could say he did because of what Wendy said in the end in the last chapter. That means they broke up.)

 'Yes, yes it is.' He said and began dancing again.

Nobody's POV

'I hope you had a good reason Natsu because you broke her heart.' Lucy suddenly said looking at Natsu with a disappointed look.

'Because if having her means losing my two best friends then I don't think it's worth it.'

'That's stupid.'

'Luce you're more important to me than her end of the discussion.' Tears began to fall from Lucy's eyes.

'Why? Natsu I don't understand you I really don't. I don't have anything that's better than Lisanna. Her personality is beautiful her eyes are beautiful her whole being is the purest thing I have ever seen. What do I possibly have that you like so much that Lisanna doesn't have!?' Lucy was crying harder with every word she said. Natsu couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't bare seeing Lucy cry and even less because she taught about herself like that.

'Luce please stop crying.' He begged her but Lucy just continued. If she wasn't planning to stop crying he had to show her how he felt in the only way she would understand it. He bent down to her height and pulled her closer to him. Their faces came closer to each other until...

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

First I want to say sorry for this crappy dramatic chapter 'cause I didn't really have ideas for it. I promise next chapter will be better with a LOT of Nalu moments!!! YAY. Next Chapter 7: Confessing that you're my mate.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot.  

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x