Who are you, Mr. Rogers?

~Nikkis POV~

I slightly knock on the open door, and Mr. Stark motions for me to step in.

"He-He-Hello Mr. Stark" I stutter.

"Please, you've been working here for multiple years, and now that you know I am dating your friend, you may call me Tony."

"O-Okay Tony." Damn you voice.

"So, I called you here to discuss last night." Stel lied to me again? Our friendship is going downhill fast.

"What do we need to discuss? I have paperwork to do and my new Mac has hopefully arrived and-" Tony cuts me off with a hand gesture.

"This will only take a second. Stella and I have been dating for about a month and I wanted you to know that it is completely legal and everything is fine. If you could go easy on her, that would mean everything to both of us. We didn't tell you because we knew you would be upset. Now that it is out in the open, maybe we could double date or something."

The only words I can mutter are "Um yes sir."

"Also, you don't have to call me sir anymore. Its Tony. I don't want this to be awkward, I simply just want to make Stella happy." Suddenly, my friendship instincts kicked in.

"I understand, Tony. But you have to understand that if you hurt Stel in any way that I will injure you ten times as worse."

"I understand. Now, your Mac should be at your desk. I need you to draw up a new commercial for the new wifi/ energy bracelets."

"Sure thing. Let me know if you need anything else."

I walk out  of Tony's office and took a deep breath. Well, that was incredibly awkward. I stroll down the glass hallway and take a seat at my desk. I turn on my Mac and go to work creating a powerpoint of ideas for the commercial.

A few hours pass, and I find myself checking the time. The clock reads 5:30. I save my work and gather my things. I take my time walking to the elevator, and as I walk out of the elevator into the lobby I bump into my blonde-haired fairytale.

"Hey! I was going to meet you outside but I guess you came inside first and.." My voice trails off as I notice the bouquet of flowers in his hand. In the background, Stel is giving me a thumbs up and laughing hysterically. "A-Are those for me?"

"Yes m'am. Do you like them?"

"I love them! Thank you." I smile widely.

"I'm glad, lets go get some coffee." He hold out his arm, and I link mine through his and laugh.

"Of course, my prince." I suddenly feel as if I have known this man all my life. I laugh and shrug the thought from my mind. Silly girl, I tell myself.

We climb onto his motorcycle, and for once I don't complain. I actually find myself looking forward to the thrill. However, shortly after Steve begins to drive I hear sirens.

"Shit. Steve, pull over!" I yell. As soon as I yell the phrase, something whizzes past my ear.

"Nikki, I need you to hold on tight!" Steve yells.

I hold on tight and realize that he is running from the cops. What have I gotten myself into? I mutter multiple cuss words and pray to God that I won't die. Another thing whizzes past my ear, and it doesn't take much contemplation to realize that they are bullets. Not only is Steve running from the cops, they are shooting at us. Not only us, but my head. Steve makes a sharp turn down an alley, and I let out an accidental scream. We make a few more turns before the bullets stop whizzing past my ear. We make one more right turn, and I realize we are headed straight for a brick wall. Just as I begin to make my last wishes, the wall opens up and we are suddenly inside the middle of a storehouse. The motorcycle comes to a stop and I get off. I take one last breath before I drop to the ground and pass out.