Part 6. Jackson + Derek

Jackson's POV

I woke up foggy. I was warm, and it was dark. It took me a second to remember that I was in Derek's bed. My face was pressed against his flaccid cock. He started to move underneath me, and his dick rubbed against my face. This started to turn me on. My dick started hardening against Derek's chest. I opened my mouth and just let it slide across Derek's crotch. My breaths started to warm up his dick, and I moved my hand to cradle his balls. I put each one in my mouth and sucked on them lightly. Every part of him always tasted delicious. I licked over his pubes and inhaled their scent. My dick was now fully hard and pressing forcefully into Derek's chest. I started grinding my hips against his chest. My dick slid over his nipples, and my balls drifted near his armpits. While I moved my hips, my ass was rubbing against his face. It turned me on even more just thinking about his mouth near my ass. I slapped myself in the face with his flaccid cock and let it glide past my lips. I stuck the whole flaccid cock in my mouth and just held it there for a while. I loved the feeling of his dick in my mouth. Before I knew it, his dick was getting hard. It pushed into the back of my throat, but I refused to pull my mouth away. Once he was fully hard, I started bobbing my head up and down. My hands traveled to his ass and gripped them firmly. As I pushed his dick in and out of my mouth, my tongue swirled around it. I felt him shift slightly under me, but I assumed he was still asleep.

"Mhmm" he moaned quietly

Before I even noticed he was awake, his tongue went straight to my ass. He kissed and chewed on my ass cheeks before moving towards my hole. He slid his tongue across it, and I moaned into his cock. He then started making out with my hole, allowing his tongue to slip in every now and then. It was an amazing feeling. He always knew how to tease me and turn me on so much that I have to beg for it. I tried not to beg yet and kept sucking his dick. Every time I got my head all the way down to the base of his cock, he let out a moan into my ass. God, it was so hot. I brought my head away from his cock and kissed the areas around it. I put my tongue in between his inner thigh and ball sack and licked up the sweaty area. I then traveled my way up his body. I went to his abs and traced his happy trail to his belly button. I moved up from there to his nipples. By the time I got there, I was completely sitting on Derek's face. It felt so good having the pressure of his tongue pushed against my whole. I licked around his hairy chest and kissed the tips of his nipples. I then started sliding my ass back and forth across his face. My hole was sliding from his lips to his nose back and forth. He tried to follow my hole with his tongue, getting it wet with his saliva. I was about to scream that I needed him to fuck me when I decided that I still was not ready to beg yet. I turned around and shoved my dick in his mouth. I moaned when it reached the back of his throat. I started fucking his face. My dick slammed against the beg of his throat repeatedly as I increased my thrusts. I then did one powerful thrust and held his head against my cock. I released my load into his mouth. I kept my dick in his mouth until it went soft again. I then went down and kissed him. He swallowed almost all of the cum, but the kiss allowed me to have a taste. Our tongues continued to explore each other's mouths as Derek flipped us over so he was on top. He rubbed his hard dick against my stomach. His balls slid across my abs, and I reached down to get a feel. I put one of my hands on his balls and started stroking him with the other. The moment I felt his cock on my hands I got hard again. Nobody could do that to me but Derek. He broke the kiss and brought his tongue to my chest. I flexed my pecs as he licked and massaged them. He slapped my right pec and then brought his mouth to my nipple. He kissed and licked it. Then, with no warning, he bit my right pec hard and started chewing on it. I moaned loudly. It hurt a little at first but turned me on even more. He was trying to eat me up and I was going to let him. He started chewing his way down to my stomach. His lips made out with my abs while his teeth scraped against them. He slid his teeth lightly down the length of my cock, and I shook at the sensation. He quickly and forcefully grabbed my legs and pushed them towards my head.