Jackson + Alex (part. 1)

Jackson's POV

I woke up and slammed my hand onto the clock to shut off the alarm. I got up to get ready to go to the hospital. I had slept in nothing but my tight boxer briefs. I was so hungry that l decided to eat before I got dressed. I walked into the kitchen still only in my briefs to find Alex. He was eating cereal so I made a bowl. Shortly after I started eating, April entered and yelled at Alex for leaving his skank's panties in the laundry. I took the fall for him and told her they were Lexie's.

After April left, I told Alex quietly "Not Lexie's"

He responded, "Nope. Lauren. Third floor. Radiology"

"Oh, nice" I said to him as I remembered how hot she was. My mind drifted as I began thinking about Alex fucking the girl from radiology. I suddenly realized that I was getting really horny. Alex seemed to notice and said, "morning wood?"

I responded, "I'm always horny. Lexie never puts out anymore"

"You're not a kid. You can please yourself...if not, I'm willing to help"

"You could never turn me on like lexie or that chick from radiology" I responded

"Wanna bet?" He said as he dropped his spoon and grabbed my cock through my briefs. I let out a loud moan. He began to rub my hard cock. Precum began to stain my briefs. I got up off the chair and walked to my bedroom. Alex followed right behind.

Once I got into the room, Alex pushed me from the back onto my bed. He ripped all his clothes off and laid on top of me. He started grinding his long dick against my ass. He whispered in my ear, "You seem pretty turned on now". I flipped myself over and Alex now began grinding his dick into mine. I pulled him down into a kiss. I spread my lips and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. I then moved my lips to his neck and started chewing on him.

I flipped him over so he was on the bottom and began to suck his nipples. I had never done anything with a guy before but I was having fun. I lifted his arms above his head and locked them together. I licked up his armpit. He must have been moving around a lot because he was pretty sweaty. I kissed down his stomach and made my way to his dick. He had his pubes nicely shaven and his dick was huge, about the same size as mine. I grasped it and Alex moaned. I stuck the head in my mouth and began bobbing it up and down. I moved down to his balls and held each one in my mouth.

Alex then got up and went on top of me. He pressed his mouth against the cloth that covered my cock. The briefs started to get wet with his saliva. He moved to my ass and licked my hole through the fabric. He then ripped my briefs off and attacked my ass with his tongue. He inserted it in and out. It felt different but good. He then added two fingers and stretched me out. It hurt at first but I adjusted.

After he fingered me for a while, he got up and kissed me. Our dicks touched for a second. Alex pulled away slightly and then slammed his dick into my ass. I screamed in pain but Alex didn't slow down. He started thrusting, and the pain turned into pleasure. I began to moan uncontrollably. He smacked my ass and said "oh you love my cock in your ass don't you". I answered with a loud and assuring moan. He bent down and kissed me as he continued pounding my asshole.

He moaned "I'm gonna cum in your ass". I responded "fill me" and then kissed him again. Alex thrust in two more times and then exploded all inside my ass. He then brought his mouth to my ass and sucked up his cum. He kissed me and I tasted his seed. It only turned me on more. I knew I was close. I took alexs mouth and slammed it into my cock. He deepthroated me and I came into his mouth. He drank it all.

He climbed ontop of me and said, "I think I proved you wrong. I definitely can turn you on". I squeezed his ass and answered him by slamming my lips into his. God that felt good.