Levi + Alex

Alex hadn't jerked off or Had sex at all for over 2 months due to the high volume at work and all the stress he's been under. He need relief soon or he felt that his dick my burst.

Alex has been eyeing a new intern he had a little beard and glasses. His name was Levi. Alex always doing the nerdier guys because most of the time they were freaks in the sheets.

One day he let Levi scrub in and observe. Schmitt stood right behind Alex with he crotch behind the table where no one could see. The gallery was empty and there was only the scrub nurse and the Anstgeologist which gave Alex the perfect
Leeway to mess around with the intern.

Alex usually worked with one hand it was just easier for him so with the other gloved hand he started to feel the interns stomach and realized he had abs.

God Alex could feel the hair he had it started to give him a hard on. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Levi enjoy him self as Alex feel him up.

Alex then slowly moved his hand on the outside of Levi's pants and undo the knot tied around the waste pants of his Scrubs he gets the knot undone and put his hand in Levi's pants.

Alex started to feel his length threw his underwear he could tell it was not small like he expected.

Alex could tell that the surgery was almost over so he took his hand out of Levi's pants and closed up as soon as he was done he went to scrub out.

"You do that often" Levi asked while scrubbing

"Why did you like it ?" Alex said with smirk

"Yes and I want you to do it again but this time with your mouth" Levi said

"Meet me in the on call room and I will" Alex said walking out of the scrub room with Levi following behind him

He walked to the on call room on the other side of the hospital to make sure no one saw him and Levi. They enter the on call room Levi locks the door and starts kissing Alex while grabbing his growing erection.

Alex could have never guessed Levi was this freaky but he was he couldn't wait for him to fuck his virgin hole

Levi stops and pulls his own shirt off Alex couldn't stop looking at Levi's hairy chest and abs it was such a turn on for him

"Like what you see?" Levi asked cockily

Alex couldn't find the words to say how much he enjoyed it so he just shook his up and down

"Good then grab my dick while I explore your mouth" Levi said

Alex did what he was told and grabbed Levi's dick while the younger man explored his mouth not leavening a spot undiscovered

Levi Took Alex's shirt off and sucked on his nipples making Alex moan loudly Levi pulls off of Alex's nipples and stood up.

"God I want your lips around my throbbing cock baby" Levi said pulling his pants down.

Alex got the signal and got on his knees he grabbed the huge bulge threw the underwear while licking the outline of Schmitt's cock.

Alex then pulls the fabric down letting out a very thick 7 inch cock it had gorges brown pubes and a nice set of balls.

Alex put Levi into his mouth and started bobbing up and down Levi grabbed the back on Alex's head shoveling his cock into his mouth Making him gag.

"Get on your stomach on the bed and continue sucking my cock" Levi said moving onto the bed.

Levi sat there and watch Alex choke on his cock he loved the sight of it

Levi then sat up and started rubbing Alex's ass threw the scrubs pulling them down just enough to wear he could feel it with the pants not covering the ass.

"Fuck I've got to taste this juicy Tight asshole" Levi said moving Alex on his back and pulling Alex's underwear and pants down he pulled Alex's legs and and started eating his ass.

Alex was fully hard he started to jerk off to the sight of Schmitt eating his ass its was so hot Alex had a lot of Precum on his hand for jerking off.

Schmitt got up and started to rub Alex's tight wet hole smacking it with his cock.

"You ready for me to pound your tight hole?" Levi asked

Alex didn't respond because he was in complete ecstasy.

"no that's not good enough I've got to have an answer" Levi said edging Alex's hole with the head of his cock.

"Please fill me with your meat I need this so bad" Alex begged.

Levi needed to more he slammed his cock into Alex making him moan in pleasure.

Levi knew what he was doing because he kept hitting Alex's g spot with every stroke making him moan as loud as he could.

"Fuck I'm going to fill you up" Levi said cumming into Alex.

Second later Alex shot his load all over his abs and chest breathing hard.

Levi then got down and licked the cum out of Alex's ass.

"Mmm you taste so good" Schmitt said sending chills down Alex spine.

He then cleaned up and walked out of the on call room.