Kiss

Saiki's POV

I looked back up to him because it had been a couple minutes since Toritsuka had said anything. Toritsuka's face was very red, he blinked a couple times. "Uh Saiki are you sure about this ?" Toritsuka said in a quite tone. I nodded though I didn't even really know what I was getting myself into.

Toritsuka walked over to my bed and then sat down right next to where I was, I looked away from him. He put his finger on my chin and then slightly lifted my head up, just so that I was looking into his eye's. My face started to feel way warmer then before.  Toritsuka laughed a little. "Saiki do you know that you can be really cute sometimes ?" He said.

Before I could respond to him he put his lips on mine. They were so soft and warm, I couldn't help it so I leaned into the kiss a little more. Before I knew the little kiss had ended. I looked back down because I was embarrassed, it was my first time I had ever done anything like this. The room went back into a silence.

I looked back up to Toritsuka to see that he was still looking at me with the same face. " Saiki I think you already know this but I like you, like a lot." Toritsuka told me. I smiled at him and then moved over a little closer to where he was. " I like you too" I said back to him and then put him in a embrace.

Just then my parent's walked into the room. I didn't notice anything because I still had the ring on, I hope they don't say anything to embarrassing about this. My dad looked a little shocked about what he was seeing. The room just went into an awkward silence. My mom slightly moved over a little closer to my dad and then whispered something in his ear  he nodded to whatever she said and then pointed his thumb back over to the door. My parents both left the room without saying a single word to me and Toritsuka.

I don't know why they made a big deal out of it, I was only holding on to Toritsuka in a affectionate way. Toritsuka started to laugh at the situation and then he laid down. He motioned me to lay down too. He gave me a tiny kiss on the forehead. I snuggled into him and then fell asleep.