What is This Feeling ?

Saiki's POV

I know I just won't say anything, I'm sure the creepy client would get the hint that I'm uncomfortable. " Hey, little boy did you here me ? I asked if you could wear something smaller next time!" I could tell that he was starting to get more aggressive so I guess I half to say something back to him.

"Sir, I couldn't wear anything smaller then this because I could easily get fired since we half to wear this as our uniform."  The creepy client started to walk away which I originally thought was good untill I heard the door getting locked.

Oh god I'm a physic for out loud I can do anything but why am I so scared." Well now little boy how about I get you something to wear which is really tiny and cute, and it could be our little secret." He said. I turned around so I could see where he was and right when I turned around our faces met. He was so close to my face his breath smelt horrible and he was grinning down at me.

He grabbed my back so quickly that I couldn't do anything in time." Let go of me" I said trying to push him off of me. I could easily push him off but I didn't want to use to much power that I would kill him. He then inched his face closer to mine while he grabbed my butt. I had to do something I just have to do something. I teleported in an instant.

I know I shouldn't have done that but I didn't want to murderer him." W-woah Saiki how did you get here." Toritsuka screamed while throwing everything out of his hands. I just ran over to him, I wanted to cry but I knew I couldn't do that especially in front of him." Huh, Saiki are you okay ?"he said while trying to make me feel comfortable. He then gave me a hug. My face turned red and my stomach started to feel weird very weird. What is this feeling?