Beach

Saiki's POV

"Are you really sure about that ?" Saiko said while trying to push the money into my hand. He's never going to give up is he ? I grabbed the swad of cash from his hands " Haha, I knew you little ple-" I then grabbed his hand with my other hand that wasn't holding anything. His cheeks redden a little bit. " Huh, what is this stupid plebian doing" He thought while he was freaking out. I then put the big swad of cash in his hand and then pushed his hand to his chest.

I didn't know what to do after that, so I decided to go back to my job. I left Saiko standing there clearly a little embarrassed while all his servants tried to help him.

^ A couple hours Later^

I was walking home from after my job when I heard a couple of voice's, that I know talking to each other. " Hey I was wondering if Saiki could come to the beach with us tomorrow ? " Kaido asked. " Hmm, I don't think Ku has work tomorrow so of course he can go !" My mom said excitedly. Good Grief, I didn't even get a say in this at all. " Well bye, and thank you" Kaido said. Him and Nendo started walking away from my house and then Kaido started running but it wasn't that fast.

" Hey, buddy " Nendo yelled right when Kaido crashed into me, which made us both fall over. "Ow that hurt, oh wait Saiki's here" Kaido thought to himself, and then looked me up and down and he started to blush a lot. "I-i-i s-saiki what are you wearing" Kaido said in that voice he makes when he's a flustered mess. " I'm in my work uniform. Do you have a problem with that ?" I said. " Yes wait I mean No, it's just that you look really good." Kaido said while becoming even more flustered. I'll have to admit that did make me blush a little too, I wasn't exactly expecting him to admit it out loud.

"Hey, buddy's why are you still sitting there." Nendo said while doing a weird random dance. Why even is he dancing ? Kaido then got up and went and put his hand out to me. I of course accepted and got up. The contact of our hands made Kaido blush. " Uh, Hey Nendo, let's walk Saiki to his door." Kaido said shyly. Nendo just shrugged and walked over to us. I then looked down and saw that mine and Kaido's hand were still together and I blushed a little.

" Bye, I'll see you tomorrow" Kaido shouted at me before running off with Nendo. I then went inside to see my parents flirting with each other. So I decided to go the fridge and get some coffee jelly.

^The Next Day^

Today I'm going to the beach with a couple of the nuisances. I felt like it would be the best to wear my ring today since a new game that I really want just came out today and I don't need any spoilers for it.