Dead and yet alive!

3rd POV:

Aizawa: Who was the quirkles kid you said?

Detective: Izuku Midoriya. . . But the kid is supposedly dead. I already send someone to get his mother here.

Midnight: Dead? How is that possible?

Detective: This can't be!

Midnight: What's wrong?

Detective: He vanished and the people in charge of his search just wrote him as dead immediate. Not even a single officer was speared to search for the missing boy.

Mic: You think that is the reason for what the kid is doing?

Midnight: Wait but that's a girl's voice.

Power Loader: I don't know where he got that or how he built it if he did so but the kid is a genius! The voice we hear is generated from a voice changer a really good one.

Nezu: As I thought. It didn't make any sense for Nobody to let us know his voice.

Power Loader: I still want to question that boy over his skills. How did no one ever pay him attention.

Midnight: The way he described some things do you think its part if his past?

Thirteen: Probably.

Cementoss: Quirk discrimination is a huge problem especially if one is quirkless.

Detectives: I must sadly agree and if that happens usually nothing will be done against it.

Snipe: He might have had enough.

Power Loader: But still reverting to a villain?

All Might: Do we have a picture of that boy.

Endeavor: I don't care how young he is, he is a villain and killed 5 other kids already. He needs to be put out.

Recovery Girl: Are you hearing yourself? He is just a kid and after what he suffered there is no wonder that he turned out like this!

It didn't take long for Nezu to put an image of the green bean on the screen and that was the moment everyone could hear All Might gasp.

Nezu: It seems as if you know that boy.

All Might: Yes... This boy was attacked by a sludge villain and I saved him.

Recovery Girl: Was he injured?

All Might: He didn't look like it.

Recovery Girl: Didn't look like it?! Does that mean you haven't even checked if he was?

All Might: I was kinda in a hurry back then.

Recovery Girl: Dearie, I believe we need a serious talk after this!

Mic: Yeiks that doesn't sound good.

Midnight: I know.

All Might: Anyways, he kinda hold on to me after I jumped into the air and landed with him on a nearby rooftop.

Aizawa: I hate where this is going.

Snipe: Why would a kid do that?

Power Loader: A fan maybe?

All Might: He had a question for me. He wanted to know if a quirkless kid could be a hero. Of course, I said no and immediately told him to dream more realistically and that a police officer's job is also helpful.

Detective: *Sigh* I fear that no one would take in a quikless person.

Nezu: That is indeed the case.

Aizawa: So, you crushed his dream and then left him on a rooftop?

All Might: ...

Recovery Girl: We seriously need to have a talk about what a hero is and what his job is.

Endeavor: Tsk! He should have just dealt with that.

Midnight: He is a kid!

Nezu: Then we now know the beginning of his villain career.

As soon as he said that they could hear a knock and a cat officer came in with a rather small woman. Everyone could tell that she was his mother just by looking at her green hair.

Officer: This Inko Midoriya the mother of the kid.

Inko: Where is my son? Is he okay? Did something happen? Did they find him?

Detective: I suggest you sit down Ma'am.

Aizawa: Is there a place your son loved to be?

Inko: No. He usually would spend his time in his room alone.

Hound Dog: That doesn't sound healthy.

Inko: He had some... difficulties finding friends but he is a good boy! So please if you know where he is, please tell me.

Midnight: We are currently trying to figure this out too.

Endeavor: Your son kidnapped all the students of class 1A! He is a fucking villain and heartless too.

Inko: MY SON IS NOT HEARTLESS!!!

The woman looked as if she was ready to rip of a hero's head and so did Recovery Girl.

Nezu: I'm sorry for the bluntness and rudeness of Endeavor.

Inko: He would never do something like this... He... Isn't it a girl that kidnapped them?

Hound Dog: Does the word Kacchan say something to you?

Inko: That was how my son used to refer to his friend.

Aizawa: Bakugo Katsuki?

Inko: Yes.

Detective: We are currently just going through every lead we have. I hope you can understand and cooperate.

Inko: I do. These poor souls should get back to their parents. No one should experience what I did.

Just like that the detective and the heroes started to ask her question about his personal life. However not long after they started they found out that she didn't know much about her son. In fact, she basically didn't know anything about him. This made the heroes only a lot more suspicious about the live he must have led for no one to have really know him. The kid simply built up a wall shutting himself from the rest of the world while having a pure heart until recently.

In this one-year Inko never gave up searchingfor her son and believing that he was still alive. Little did he know that hehad changed completely and didn't care anymore.