Captured

I might be quirkless but I am not stupid!

It was already a couple of weeks since I knew of the school begin of UA. There was this beautiful event that I got a hold of. They were supposed to go to USJ. To be honest that was all nice but little did they know that somoene was acttually hunting them and about to capture them all. 

I wasn't the least bit strong to go against a person with a quirk but I wasn't dumb too. It was only a good coincidence that the lair I chose was already a villain lair before I came. From the looks of it, it was abandoned and not found by the heroes. Nothing indicated athat a hero came in.

Let's see if they will find out soon enough.

I don't think soo!

They nearly don't have any brains at all!

I knew that there was a buss stationed in front of UA and I also gathered enough information about the bus service they took in conderation and ordered one.

Earlier that day, I hacked into the security system and shut them all down before taking the buss driver out and throwing him into the bus. I than began driving the bus while also learning how to do so while I drove.

This is easier said than done.

Why did I came up with something like this again?

Oh yeah... because this is one of the safest way to get them into the game I set up for them!

It was an hour drife and on the way to UA I just trew the real bus driver out and used his uniform or more like his hat to cover a little bit form my hair. I also had some hair gel to make my fluffy hair nice and more classic looking.

I arrived 5 minutes late and instantly appologized. Naturally I only used sign language and never said a word since Bakugo was there too. He would have actually recognized it. I was sure of it. Once everyone was inside, I took out a gas grenade and a mask. 

Once I put the mask on I threw three gas grenades into the bus and before long everyone fell donw asleep. After that I threw Eraserhead out and drove with the rest of the heroes back to my own little lair. There was a ramp that I managed to fix. It would open up a path going undergound and close on it's own after I passed. It was very handy if I wanted to let a bus vanish and this was what I did.

I went off road and soon arrived at my base. One button press on the remote made the floor drop down and I drow down the ramp until it went up again. After I arrived I just got out of the bus and vent to the small vent hatch and vented back to my own observation room. 

Not only that but I made the bus be connected to the electricity net of the city meaning the whole bus was a part of the puzzle from now on.

Me: Good luck surviving!

I was sitting in my chair and was about to start the show.

Me: Now let the game begin!

My fingers quickly began hovering over my keyboard hacking into each and every new system unitil I was sure that I was online. Though all I was about to do was commenting the feedback I was streamin.

Me: Welcome everyone! I am sure you are wondering what happened to your favorite show or the news, well let me tell you today there will be a new show and I am your host. My name is not important and its the heroes job to find it out. I am pretty sure a certain chimera will figure it out sooner or later. Though I prefer the later. Now what will you call me, you ask yourself? Simple, Nobody. I am Nobody. 

I had a voice changer on making my voice sound like a girls voice in the same age. It was something I came up with on my own and build out of scrap. No technical device can actually pick up the voice changet. The way I build it, it made my voice sound natural and there was no sing of an actual voice changer used.

Me: Now then you might be curious as what you are seeing right there, right?

The camera was showing the bus and how it was attached to the electricity network. However it was a generate that was not used and abandoned too. This was how no one could track it back.

Me: This bus is the first stage of this game. As you might tell it is attached to an electricity net and it will create elecrticity bolts inside the bus every 2 minutes until they only have 5 minutes left. Up from there it will go in a 1 minute distance and then after halft the time to a 30 seconds. The heros in questikons are no other than the heroes in training from UA class 1A.

I began showing them pictures and names from every single student and had them shown on the side of the screen for a short while and then closed it again focusing once again on the bus. There was one camera inside the bus and I quickly changed into it.

The heroes were already starting to wake up and they were all confused as what was happening.

I could hear what they were saying and so did the viewers.

Uraraka: Where are we?

Tsu: Better question: What happened?

Bakugo: That fucking bus driver!

Iida: Calm down everyone we need not freak out!

Momo: Tenya is right we need to think and stay calm. We don't know what is going on.

Mina: But what is there to know, we were captured, abdukted!

Denki: We need to get out of here!

Denki went to the door of the bus and the moment he touched it he was zapped and it was only Momo who quickly made something that looked like a blamket and got him away from the door.

Momo: Denki!

Denki: Uhhhh what nice charging bolts!

Bakugo: He is fucking all right! 

Iida: No one touches the door for now.

Kirishima: What about the windows? We could simply break through them.

Jiro: They are bullet proof.

Bakugo: How do you fucking know?

Jiro: It's written write here!

She pointed over a window where in fact it really was written down not to use their quirk inside or things might go wrong.

I quickly activated the sounds system insalled in the room around the bus which I knew was loud enough for them to hear me if I decided to takl to them.

Me: Oh welcome dear heroes~

Bakugo: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!

Sero: I don't think it's wise to insult our kidnapper.

Bakugo: I don't fucking care, I'll get her and kill her!

Me: Ohhh is this the way of a hero? Is this really how a hero talks? Did I miss something?

Tsu: Nope, this is just Bakugo.

Me: Anyways this is nothing for me to judge. Now let's move on. Welcome to my game. This is the first stage. You only have one task. Find your way out and you may survive. Oh and you have 15 minutes for it. Good luck!

I then decided not to say a word anymore to them but only to every single viewer as a comentator. Just like that they couldn't hear me anymore.

Me: Will the heroes really be able to figure the way out of this escape room before the end of the time? I am sure 15 minutes is rather simple for this one. Now let's see what they do.