Nightmares come true

The waves hit the soft sand of the island. The sun was about to set. The scenery was worth watching. The sky turned crimson red from the light of the setting sun. The sky was now clear. The black clouds which had gathered in the sky have disappeared. Everything was quiet except the sound of the crashing waves. Everything seemed perfect.

But in reality, was not perfect as it seemed. On the shores lay five teenagers all unconscious. It has been six hours since they had left the California dock.

"Ahh... My head hurts", whimpered Jane. "Somebody please help me", she cried but no one answered.

"Guys.. ", said Jane breathing heavily.

Jane raised her head a little and then looked around. To her horror, she saw her friends all lying unconscious scattered here and there.

"Samantha!! Billy!! Julie!!! Liam!! What happened to you guys? Wake up!! Wake up!!", Jane cried.

But no one stirred, no one answered her call.

Jane stood up, still wobbly to her knees she ran to Samantha.

"Samantha! Samantha! Wake up! Wake up", shouted Jane. Jane shook Samantha hard.

"Open your eyes, please!!!", cried Jane with tears flowing from her eyes. But Samantha laid there like a piece of rock.

Then Jane ran over to Julie.

"Julie! Julie! Please open your eyes! I need your help.", cried Jane and she shook Julie vigorously.

"Haa...", whimpered Julie.

"Julie! Julie are you alright??", asked Jane panic-stricken.

"Yes, I am kind of alright. What about you? ", asked Julie.

"I am fine but the others are still unconscious ", answered Jane.

"It was a pretty big wave", exclaimed Julie.

"Yes it was", said Jane.

"Sam.... ", called Billy softly stirring slowly.

"Oh my God! Billy are you alright?? ", cried Jane and Julie in unison.

"Yes I am but where is Sam? ", asked Billy still lying on the sand.

"She's still unconscious", answered Julie softly.

"What!!! ", cried Billy.

Billy somehow stood on his feet and then ran to his sister.

"Sam! Sam! Please open your eyes, please! if anything happens to you what am I going to say to mom? She would be furious with me. Please wake up. ", cried Billy hunched beside his sister.

"Where's Liam??", asked Julie.

"There! he's over there!! Let's go!! ", said Julie.

"Liam! Liam! ", shouted Jane.

"Liam wake up!! ", cried Julie.

After a lot of shaking and shouting, Liam finally woke up.

"Oh Liam are you ok?? ", asked Julie.

"Yes I am, but I think I have a concussion on my head. ", said Liam.

"Can you stand?? ", asked Jane.

"Yes I can. ", answered Liam.

Liam, Jane, and Julie ran to the place where Samantha lay.

When they reached the place they saw that Samantha was finally awake.

"Sam! Are you alright??", cried Julie and ran to Samantha and hugged her tightly.

"I was so scared!! You were not waking up. ", said Julie crying still hugging Samantha.

"I will not die so fast", joked Samantha.

At this statement, Julie laughed slightly.

"JOKES APART SAM!!! ", cried Billy and all of them laughed.

"Now please can someone tell me where the heck are we and where is our boat!! ", asked Jane.

No one could actually answer her question properly. All the five teenagers just kept staring at each other.