Ride Gone Wrong

Suddenly the sky grew dark. It turned gloomy. The ocean lost its peace. Dark clouds started to gather in the clear blue sky. Strong winds started blowing. The warm climate turned cold. Thunder split the sky into two. The sound was almost deafening. They had to cover their ears with their hands to prevent their earbuds from bursting.  The waves started to rise. 10 feet, then 20, 30, 40, 50, and even more. The huge waves tossed their boat like a toy. Billy, Sam, Liam, Jane, and Julie felt like they are on the World's worst roller-coast.  The sheer feel of death filled their teenage hearts.

"Ah! This doesn't feel good", exclaimed Liam.

"What's our location?", asked Julie.

"Mmm, we are already 170 km North of the California dock."

"How long is it going to take to return", asked Julie, worried.

"Ahh, it normally takes 3 hours... But considering the conditions it may take 4", stammered Billy.

"Four!!!!!", shouted Samantha and Julie in unison.

"Ahh...... can take 5 too", said Liam slowly.

"Don't worry we are gonna make it", Jane tried to assure the panicked group.

"Turn back.... "

"Now!!!!!", yelled Samantha.

Everyone stared at Samantha. No one had ever seen Samantha so panicked.

"You just completed my sentence", said Julie.

"Billy!! You should have checked the weather forecast", yelled Samantha at her brother.

"I didn't think about it", said Billy.

" You stupid boy! ", she yelled.

"I know!", he cried in panic and started to hit his head. "Stupid! Stupid!", he muttered.

"Billy! Stop that!", screamed Liam. "We should have checked it too! It's our fault too!"

"Yes, hold on tight to the boat", said Julie. 'At least we'll be able to stay together".

"Julie, how long do think this petty boat can hold us?", screamed Jane.

"I don't know!", Julie screamed back.

"I don't want to die so soon!", screamed Sam. "I didn't even confess my love to Zach!"

"Really? Zach? That's what who you are thinking about when you are about to die!", screamed Billy. "And...Oh my God! What the heck Zach! You like him! that douche!"

"Shut up!", Sam screamed at her brother. 

"I am sorry Jesus, for all the times I didn't go to the church, please forgive me, please show mercy on us and save us, I promise I will go to...", but before Jane could finish her sentence an ear-splitting thunder made her scream like a madman. 

Waves started to rise even more. Their boat was filled with saltwater. The boat was almost going down.

"See, that's why I was asking for life jackets!", screamed Julie. 

"Oh, so you knew our boat was going to drown, Ms. Seer!", Jane screamed back.

"That's called precautions GENIUS!", Julie screamed back.

 One wave splashed upon their boat. They lost both their oars. The waves carried them towards the west. They didn't have any control over the boat.

"We were supposed to go towards the South!!! We are heading in the wrong direction!!", yelled Julie.

"We have no control over the boat!!", shouted  Billy and Liam in unison.

"Oh... My... God!!! We all gonna die!!!", cried Jane.

The sound of the waves splashing was deafening along with lighting. It seemed like the end of the world. Somebody really seemed to have pissed the sea god. Another wave splashed over their boat. Jane was almost on the verge of falling into the ocean but Samantha caught her arm.

The five teenagers shouted for help but unfortunately, they were in the middle of nowhere.

"Everybody hold hands!", shouted Sam, "we must stay together!"

"I can see an island!!!", shouted Julie.

"What..... ", said Jane and before she could complete her sentence another wave splashed upon them and their boat seemed to have hit something huge and everything turned dark.

They were unconscious.