darkness on the horizon.

3rd POV

The pyramid ship sat there, in what seemed to be a forever lasting winter, darkened and corrupted Grimm guarded the area of the black ship. Soon a low humming sound came from the pyramid as it started to rise from it's resting place and headed towards the sky as it left a rumbling wake as it left the surface.

Not from where the pyramid rest, a house with roses planted in fronted it. taiyang the father of both Yang and Ruby come rushing out as he looked up seeing the pyramid  heading to the sky. His legs shak and quivered.  He quickly  took out his scroll and took a picture of it and sent it to Ozpin.

Ozpin POV

I had just returned to my offices with  Glynda from Ms rose's.... meeting. I took a seat  at my desk as I was prepared for a scolding from Glynda " are sure this is a wise decision? There is something very off with her." She held worry in her voice,  not something I see very often  " I'm sure things will work-" I was cut off  when my scoll went off. I grabbed it from my pocket as I saw a text from Mr xiao long

Once I opened the text, my eyes widen with shock. A black pyramid  was flying towards the sky, ' could this be her doing?' I meantly asked  as looked at the picture. " Ozpin? Are you alright? " Glynda asked as I placed my scroll down on my desk " I fear, something  was be set in motion." I said as I hit a button on my desk as my desk displayed the picture to which Glynda eyes widen as well.

Ruby POV

I sat there as my heart raced with  happiness and excitement I was going to Beacon! Thats when Sophy appread beside me " congratulations  Ruby!" She said floating besides me " Thanks I can't believe-" I stopped  as I heard it, the darkness.  ' It has begun, be prepared for their arrival. ' it said as a imagine flashed in my head, it was multiple  pyramid ships in deep space. My head as Killing my as I gridded my teeth and held my head " you okay!?" Sophy asked watching in horror " more... coming.." I muster out " more coming?" Sophy asked confusingly

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the deep void of space lights appeared,  breaking the dark void  reveling  more pyramid ships as they all started head in the same direction.  it has begun, salvation will begin, soon the people of Remnant will be united, soon all their flaws will be fixed into something  beautiful, soon they will know  no pain, soon their eyes will be open to lies the light has given them, soon they will imparce the darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The darkness is coming and nothing will stop us

( I know,  bit of a short chapter,  but eh I wanted to get something out before the weekends ends. Also I'm starting to steam on twitch now! I stream from  9 PM to 12 AM or longer on weekends  ( 7 PM EST, 8 PM PT) So come be, just look up Soundwave_officer on twitch! I hope to see you there O readers of mine)