The power of stasis

Ruby POV

" Guardian? " A voice said as I grunt a bit as I slowly started to wake up " Guardian! Eyes up Guardian! " The voice said as my slowly opened to see. I then see a... Drone? Floating in front of me

" Thank goodness, I thought you wouldn't wake up! " It said with joy " W

" Thank goodness, I thought you wouldn't wake up! " It said with joy " W... What are you? " I asked slowly getting up  trying to remember what happened. "I'm a ghost... Well actually now I'm your ghost. " The ghost said looking at me.

I would then looked around getting my bearings, when I saw the Pyramid behind me. Soon it slowly started to come back to me as to why I got her.

I soon looked down at my hands and then the rest of my body seeing my clothes changed, it looked like it was made out of a hard leather now.  ( the image above)

Soon we heard a howling sound near by " That doesn't sound good, here, hold still" The ghost said as it flouted towards me and disappeared " Wow... Where did? " I asked confused " I'm still here, just inside your head. " Ghost said  in my mind.

The howling got closer as I heard loud foot steps heading my way, soon a large pack of Beowolves surrounded me, that's when a polyhedral object, made  of what seems to be same material as the Pyramid appearer, place with in its longest point facing down. Suddenly it started to glow, showing it was activated, the panels open and fragment to reveal an orange-glowing core, and small pieces of it's exterior join together to form some kind of Splinter.

But something was happening to me, I felt like something was growing inside of me, I felt cold, At the same time I felt powerful, I felt a sensation to grabbing ahold of this power

But something was happening to me, I felt like something was growing inside of me, I felt cold, At the same time I felt powerful, I felt a sensation to grabbing ahold of this power. I looked at my hands noticing something was froming made out of ice. I followed the sensation as I grabbed ahold of the ice as it continues to from what seems to be two scythes.

I looked up at the pack of Beowolves as held the two ice scythes " Please don't tell me your gonna do what I think your going to do" The ghost pleated, I smirked as I said " What?  Scared of a bumply ride? " I asked  taking a stance " There's two of us in here now. " It said

My smirk only grow as I charged the pack, A Beowolf charge me as well as it jumped into the air and swiped its claws at me. I quickly dodged the swipe sliding against the ground as I stabbed the Beowolf on shoulders, using the momentum And all the strength I had to cut the beowolf's arms.

The now armless Beowolf fell to the ground dead, I got up on my feet as I held the ice scythes ready for another attack. After a few seconds two Beowolves charge me, I stood my ground waiting for them to get closer. The first beowolf got ready to pounce on me as it jumped into the air.

I did a quick spinning motions as I stabbed the first beowolf in the neck  the round part of the scythes blade got hinged in the neck. That's when I noticed the beowolf slowly started freeze up. I looked at the other Scythe in wonder as I saw the second one closing in on me, I throw the scythe in a sideways motions.

The scythe started to pick up speed as it approached the second beowolf,  what I didn't expect was it to slowly make a spinning blizzard as I felt the air getting colder. Once they blizzard made contact with the beowolf, it immediately froze in ice. The blizzard then change decoctions and was now heading towards the rest of the pack.

I stood there amazed, forgetting my other scythe was still in the neck of the frozen Beowolf. " So this is the the power of the darkness. " The ghost said  as it appeared besides me watching the spinning blizzard completely freeze the rest of the pack.

I looked down at my hands " So this is the gift it gave me. " I said now knowing what the voice said about giving me a gift. Suddenly the polyhedral object stopped glowing as I felt the power I felt before leave my body. I gasp not expecting it as dropped to my knees.

"Guardian!? You okay? " The ghost asked in worry hovering in front of my face. " I-im fine... Just tired. " I said gently pushing the ghost away as I slowly stood up.

" A job well done. " The same voice said,  it felt it was all around me. " It's the darkness. " The ghost said looking around, like it was searching for where it was coming from.  " We see you met your ghost, one of the parting gift from us. " The darkness said as me and my ghost looked at one another as I smiled at my ghost as it looked happy as well.

" For now, this is where we part ways, but before we leave. We shall give you your last gift, approach the Crux. " It said a bit confused before looking at polyhedral object assuming that was the Crux.  I then slowly started to walk towards the Crux as my ghost followed behind, I the stood right below it as the Crux started to glow again.

This time a triangular object started slowly floating to me, I grabbed the object and looked at it

" This splinter of darkness will help you in times of gaining more powers, once you used your powers long enough the splinter will start to glow signally you are ready

" This splinter of darkness will help you in times of gaining more powers, once you used your powers long enough the splinter will start to glow signally you are ready. " The darkness said as I looked at the splinter amazed " Now go, live out your dream O guardian of ours. Live the dream that the light tired to take away from you. We will be watching, if ever wish to seek guidance, you know where to find us. " It said as it went silent.

Me and my ghost looked at each other " So what now? " It asked as I looked back at the Pyramid " Now, we live out our destiny. " I said starting to walk away from the Pyramid, my ghost fallowing behind me.

3rd POV

Little did Ruby and her ghost know, someone was watching the whole thing. " How interesting. " They said watching  from the shadows, all you could see was their amber eyes.

( see you in the next O reades of mine)